GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My spouse LOVES this coffee. It combines smooth, with creamy and chocolatey. We use both a stove-top Italian coffee maker and a very simple electric espresso machine. Either way, this coffee produces a delicious cup. It's the first coffee that consistently delivers smooth, creamy, bold and chocolatey flavor all in one cup.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

This is my and my husband’s current favorite coffee. It’s smooth and not bitter. Happy to find an organic whole bean option with this brand too. Besides the name, I get a laugh from the package image and poem every time.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

At first I didn’t find this coffee enjoyable but then played with the ratio of bean to water and found with less beans the coffee was more enjoyable. I would consider buying this coffee again.

Decent coffee, first time i tried this brand and made me want to try more of their stuff. +1* for the poetry on the package.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

i like this coffee, strong and rich, will buy again

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

No bitterness in any of Raven’s Brew coffee beans ! We especially like Three Peckered Billy Goat …dark and smooth!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Best coffee I tried. So nice . Quality niceZ package amazing Z taste so nice great way roasted

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Excellent coffee! Raven's Brew has a great selection of coffees and I have enjoyed several so far.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Great full-bodied coffee. Grinds up nicely and brews to a smooth flavor. Can't recommend it highly enough!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

What a great coffee! We love everything about it.