GR

1,588
Lyazza
Posted on May 20, 2022
Happy with results

When I ordered this serum was a bit sceptical about its effectiveness. But I was really really surprised when I started seeing my lashes becoming longer, thicker and darker. I started seeing my lashes becoming longer after a month of regular use. I didn’t have any irritation and dryness on my skin. That is really important that doesn’t give any irritation. I am happy that didn’t buy any other more expensive analogues which are overrated. I am happy with the results. When I don’t use any mascara my lashes started curving and with mascara the effect of laminated lashes. I use twice a day - morning and night. It works 100%! The photo is done with 1.5 months difference. Before the use and now.

a273d459-6516-486e-9699-0d3d27e9a9a6
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

It’s Amazing!!!!! I’ve been using it for 2.5 months, already seen the result. I’m having the keratin lashes lifting every 2 months and I want my lower lashes to have that too, but it’s too short so I bought this to make it longer, you won’t see any difference on the first 1.5 -2 months, but keep using it and wait, you’ll find it growing and longer then before, on my case, it’s a little bit hard to see the amazing result from the photo because my new longer lashes are still thin, but I can say it definitely works and I think my lashes are longer than before around 8-10%. And I’ll keep using it to see if my lashes can grow more and thicker. Valuable size, no scent and color, use it once a day is enough, at the beginning I tried to use it twice a day(morning and night) then I found my eyes got a dark circle and not feeling help on growing fast, so I follow the instructions for once then.

fd9b5502-58c1-485c-bf71-a19156b3e680
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I have been using this product for 15 days only and I have seen great results and progress, not only in growth but also in thickness of my lashes, and they had grown into different places, I don't find it having any scents which is great cause I have sensitive eyes , and the size is just perfect I think it would last me more than 3 months

fa68152b-58c8-4969-9b89-b099616d5764
e3955da7-eb89-4bc5-84a8-015dfda0a35e
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

It’s best serum I ever tried. I’m using it since 2017 , and it’s only one that always works for me. Of course you have to make it your routine, I mean you really need to use it everyday, even better twice a day , but then after 1,5 months you will really see a difference . My photo after 3 months non stop using it . Tried lots and lots of different brands with variety prices, this one is my number 1 :)

e64b062f-84e6-483b-aeb7-6b2eef005f7f
a74d3cd4-a178-46cc-b253-9a7005039806
6dc7e085-d186-4aed-a074-6482ce55ea47
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Perfectly separates the lashes, does not crumble. Moreover, the quality is proven by myself - I use it for more than a couple of month, and the size and length of my lashes are visibly improved. 👁️ It has no color or scent, but 100% benefits - texture, composition and coverage. I'd recommend this product for future purchase. 👍

8a418241-2086-4faf-91bc-2573da628155
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Texture is very scent. It is so useful when u have short eyelashes and you don’t like extensions. Size is not big but I order 2 pieces incase if it will ands fast. Quality and texture seems good my eyes didn’t inch so I didn’t felt concern. In the morning I use castor oil and at night serum.Packaging is good.

850a779f-04b7-4e75-a400-f78783f4cb3f
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This is by far the most effective Ilash serum I ever used. I thought the product was not effective because 3 wks I did not see any changes but after 1 month my lashes are full. No more bald spots and its been almost 6 months and I only use it twice a week but still my lashes are so long and i don't experience lash fall. So many people thought I'm using lash extensions, they always compliment how nice my lashea are.

cd40c584-5f4c-4a9d-adee-90fd96736a51
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I'm using the serum now for nearly 2.5 months. I can see the benefits. My eye lashes turned thicker and longer. My skin did not change the color. I do not react allergic. I haven't tried other serums yet so I can't compare them. But I think this one really does a great job.

5e6088d5-cfe6-4bb7-9df1-526c0eeb843d
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Quality product gives benefits within one month of use. I am using my second package size is small however it lasts long as the texture of the product is not runny or thick. My eyelashes have never been so healthy, thick, and long. The product has no visible scent therefore it does not irritate my sensitive eyes.

a1ca4514-e12a-4221-ae23-c324518eab82