GR
4.5

4.5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I took a chance that this product would help with post-menopausal dryness and it was a good choice. It is non-sticky, fast-acting, and it just takes a tiny bit to moisturize and soothe delicate tissues. I also appreciate that it does not sting or have any annoying fragrance added.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 21, 2022

Ordered this to try to phase out from the use of hydrocortisone based creams for down there. Composition: This creams offers natural ingredients for the care of your sensitive parts. It has a cooling effect with no remarkable scent. Does not stain your clothes of allowed to dry. Glad to read that you can use it for any frequency.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I tried a couple of creams and was looking for one with natural ingredients with no hormone or harsh chemical. Almost no scent, the right texture and a nice soothing feeling.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Quite like this. Smaller size package than my other moisturizer, which the benefit is you can take for traveling. Good quality. And it’s care my down there

High quality, lovely product with a nice scent. It is very gentle on sensitive and dry skin! I love it! ♥️

ddecf4d8-e676-424f-a146-4f2e911dbbd4
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

This is a clear gel that is fragrance free. It is in a tube that is easy to use/apply. It is long lasting and prevents dry vulva tissues. I use it several times a day. I've used several other products for this purpose. They are all a lot more expensive. This works as well or better, and I would recommend it to anyone with this "condition".

Posted on May 10, 2022

Feels amazing on the skin! Loved it and didn’t cause any irritation. Will definitely purchase again! The packaging is so cute too. And there’s no scent/smell! Would’ve preferred it in a bigger size to prolong it’s benefit.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

This has no scent; its fragrance free. Its very soothing on the skin! I only wish it came in a bigger bottle. For the price, I was expecting it to be much bigger. Hopefully there will be a sale going on when I run out because its definitely worth repurchasing again!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

No fake smell. Very gentle for sensitive skin. Great quality. Package size is small, but a little goes a long way.