Page 1 - Reviews - Qunol, Ultra CoQ10, 100 mg, 60 Softgels - iHerb
GR

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

My senior parents have been long time fans of this brand of CoQ10 - both this black Ultra CoQ10 and the red Ubiquinol. This was prescribed by their doctor for cardiovascular health, especially for high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and my dad who has undergone both angioplasty (2011) and open heart surgery (2019). This helps them with their heart health and wellness. I have also tried this on several occasions when I feel that my heart is weak or overworked from stress or strenuous physical activities. It gives me that boost and pump of heart health and energy that I can’t seem to obtain from simply ingesting regular multivitamins & minerals. Our family definitely recommends this brand and product. According to the manufacturer, Qunol Ultra and Mega are both water and fat-soluble and are better absorbed than a regular form of CoQ10. I have always received the product intact, despite it being Consider giving me a thumbs up if you found this review helpful in your health journey.

98e14591-768e-46ff-a42a-77d6abd0ca55
4b3b1895-7e5a-4bf2-ac02-9a08dc78f497
ab1835e6-a1a2-4cbc-bc81-48701e8aee70
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Best CoQ10 product on the market! Been taking it for years, Research has shown that taking atorvastatin (lipitor) reduces the level of CoQ10 in the blood. Research has also shown that using CoQ10 supplements seemed to decrease the muscle breakdown, pain, and discomfort of people taking statins. Qunol has the best quality, in my opinion, plus the best absorption -- which is critical.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

You can definitely feel the boost of energy after taking this. It’s not like when one has coffee. The effect is more subtle, so it’s also good to take it before sleep and one can wake up feeling refreshed. This Qunol version seems to be absorbed well too.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Every now and then during stressful periods I’d get very high HR and BP and some heart pain (23 year old male). I take these at night during stressful times and it completely solves the problem. Also a must have for those who are 45+ year old, for longevity and heart health.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Took it for only 2 months and it had lowered my cholesterol by 20 pts. Also, I suffered from debilitating muscle cramps due to some bipolar meds I have to take - my cramps are COMPLETELY gone. I also understand from talking to others who take statin drugs that they have muscle problems and this brand of CoQ10 has pretty much eliminated them.

Posted on May 7, 2022

CoQ10 is very good after heart Myocarditis, as an cardiovascular And antioxidant, Good quality. I use it 4 yers. My age is 65. You get good benefit at one package. ingredient, skin, brain, good taste.

4cee3605-4ed1-4cce-8e13-07b77cb4bffa
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

My senior parents have been long time fans of this brand of CoQ10 - both this black Ultra Ubiquinone and the red Mega Ubiquinol. This was prescribed by their doctor for cardiovascular health, especially for high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and my dad who has undergone both angioplasty (2011) and open heart surgery (2019). This helps them with their heart health and wellness. I have also tried this on several occasions when I feel that my heart is weak or overworked from stress or strenuous physical activities. It gives me that boost and pump of heart health and energy that I can’t seem to obtain from simply ingesting regular multivitamins & minerals. Our family definitely recommends this brand and product. According to the manufacturer, Qunol Ultra and Mega are both water and fat-soluble and are better absorbed than a regular form of CoQ10. I have always received the product intact & fresh, despite it being enclosed in softgels. I have previously ordered locally and have received busted soft gels, spilling oil and the coq10 all over the bottle and compromising product integrity. So yes, iHerb handles this product with care. Consider giving me a thumbs up if you found this review helpful in your health journey.

24a5dcc3-b3b0-4391-9ef0-3eab97feb59a
4b610920-7864-44c2-8961-976dfcc91bb8
40c22d0a-3b19-4e9d-b198-32d85d64300d
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Pills a little big and not easy to Swallow but overall effect after taking is good. Don't keep in a warm place.. it will melt and stick to each other.

acee6018-272e-424d-89cf-ce913859846b
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Good CoQ10 fast absorption! Antioxidant supplement benefits for heart health , skin , brain and energy. I take 1 Softgel a day with Hyaluronic Acid , great results. Good price with great quality and ingredients. I like package design. 💙 Easy to take not bad taste. Good for aging people.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I had pain in my heart. I noticed I had a great improvement after two weeks of taking it everyday. When something works, we need to tell others about our experience. It is really a wonderful product