Page 1 - Reviews - Qunol, Mega CoQ10 Ubiquinol, 100 mg, 60 Softgels - iHerb
GR

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

For me Co Q10 is a necessary supplement as I’m on Statins for cholesterol. A no brainer if you do the research. But 9 years ago at age 2yrs our beloved black British Shorthair cat Oliver went into kidney failure from medication after hip surgery. On dialysis and given days, weeks then months at the best. I researched this and put him on a daily dose of Krill oil and CoQ10 100mg 3 times a week. 9 years later he is 8.4kg, large as life and has mostly revived kidneys at the disbelief of the vets. He takes his pill daily by mouth. A true story of survival John Whitianga New Zealand February 2022

8c1e26ea-b3da-4873-9900-c5f12d033110
Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I was diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse 5 years ago. And no matter how healthy I've tried to be (quitting some trigger food and drinks, eating plenty of greens, exercising consistently), I've always experienced some of the unpleasant symptoms: chest pains, palpitations, and the anxiety that stems from these. HOWEVER. After some time of taking CoQ10, I have not had all the unpleasantness happen again. I FEEL BETTER. This has never happened before with a supplement, there is always some degree of uncertainty as to whether they would actually make any difference. I hope this helps you as much as it seems to help me. And of course, always keep consulting your cardiologist regularly.

43547934-3d07-4d96-a815-dd32f563c907
c0312895-b35e-4675-b337-f99d7d719e3b
Posted on Jul 28, 2021

This is my first time trying this supplement which I came across in iherb. I have been having the migraines on and off for quite awhile. After trying it for 2 months I have notice that the headache has drastically reduce and I'm more alert in my daily works. I'm glad this has improve my daily lifestyle too. I recommend this supplement to those that are having the same problem as me and I will continue to take it for my health benefits.

972ed18d-04c1-476f-bb79-34d40c68552f
Posted on May 28, 2022

Great quality, capsule does not stick.. just the right size, smooth down the throat because it is gel type. For us, this is the best brand of COQ10. It has lots of benefits for the heart, kidney and liver. We have been taking this for many years and found it cheaper here at iHerb. It was securely packed to avoid any damage.

693c0613-fd27-4a66-858a-7d1f4cfcfcb8
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

CoQ10 is very good for the function of the heart and this product is of good quality and high absorption. With age, our body produces less and less coensymes, then the body's natural levels of CoQ10 decline with age. So that is the reason that we need to take it to save and boost the healthy functioning of the heart and vascular system. This is a very good product and CoQ10 can be part of the daily supplement regimen.

c86429e9-7898-44d9-b40a-4ac9e449b62f
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Super easy to swallow, and ubiquinol is known to help slow down or even reverse congestive heart failure. So good for your overall health, too. The price on these is good, and the quality is good as well. I like that they are 100mg so I can take whatever dose I want from day to day. People who are over 35 or so should be taking this instead of CoQ10, as our bodies don't absorb CoQ10 as well as this form of it, as we age.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great quality, great price! I take one of these every day in combination with PQQ. Both are very important for the mitochondria. I've taken a lot of different supplements in the past 1,5 years and this is one supplement that always stays in my protocol. I will definitely continue buying and highly recommend it.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

CoQ10 gives your cells a “brighter spark of life.” The real life benefits of this are endless, especially as we age. It’s a potent antioxidant and the fuel source that feeds your high-energy organs like your heart, eyes and brain. The most powerful is the “reduced” or ubiquinol form - Take 1 Softgel daily - All Good but expensive

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Awesome product, with very well selected ingredients, high bioavailability and very high quality. This is the form that is absorbed by the body to the maximum and the dose is perfect. With very great benefits for the skin and the whole body, with anti-aging effect. I use this product preventively to protect against free radicals and maintain the skin and the whole body. For better results, I take one once a day, after meals, for example - lunch.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Both my husband and I have been taking this preventative for a couple of years. We started with regular (cheaper, less absorbable) CoQ10 many years ago. But after reading and learning about this supplement from Dr. Murray, we switched to this product. No one wants to spend their money on supplements that don't work, right?! We follow Dr. Murray, and the evidence backed sciences!