GR

Posted on May 2, 2022
My favorite

I eat at least a bag of these a week. The best taste and an amazing crunch. I don’t even buy other pretzels any more. They are nice and salty and have a subtle sweetness. The size of the bag is a little small, but who cares when the taste is so yummy?

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

If you are looking for gluten free pretzels that taste amazing and don't have any soy or other additives, look no further! My husband, who is not gluten free, likes these better then regular ones!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

These pretzels taste great. Made with healthier ingredients than typical pretzels. They are not more 3-D rather than flat, like typical pretzels but my child loves these.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I have many food sensitivities and I haven't had pretzels in a long time because they usually have gluten and corn in them. These taste great!

Posted on May 15, 2022

My husband and I loved these. Taste pretty close to the original, but accommodates celiacs and lots of other allergies. Not cheap, but the quality's good and they seem to make efforts to source responsibly and not just use cheap fillers. Would definitely buy these again.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Yet another interesting snack! The ingredients are great, taste Is good as well. They don't taste like your average pretzel would. I would also recommend these!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

It is absolutely tasty and it will not feel guilty and oily after eating a large portion. The flavour is just great that it will not be too strong or mild. Highly recommend.

StephAC
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It's hard to find gluten-free pretzels. These ingredients are pretty clean. Wish it was certified organic but buy them occasionally for a treat. The taste is great. Usually they are pretty expensive in the store but I herb had a good price.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Definitely buy!!! Perfectly salted and the flavor is just divine. Couldn’t tell they’re gluten free. Love them! Would definitely buy again.

59641c17-a222-439f-9937-3352051e8fdb