Page 1 - Reviews - Quinn Popcorn, Microwave Popcorn, Real Butter & Sea Salt, 2 Bags, 3.5 oz (98 g) Each - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My family love this popcorn. You get to add the oil and the flavour on your own. The taste is slightly salty and very flavourful. Hope it will be restocked soon.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This popcorn tastes much better than the traditional popcorn available at the store and since it's organic and non-GMO, I feel it's healthier for you. This has an authentic butter taste with just the right amount of sea salt.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Bought all flavors, the butter flavor was not too artificial. Great to mix with Chex and pretzels. Great to have for snacking and also for movies. Perfectly packed, each in individual package. You can microwave or put it over stove (I prefer to do it over the stove).

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I really wanted to love this because I am such a fan of Quinn's other products. But sadly, I was super disappointed in this. It doesn't have much of a butter flavor, in fact it didn't taste like much at all. I love the eco friendly microwave bag and the fresh ingredients. However, it was just a miss.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

💓مره حلو ومفيد 💓مره حلو ومفيد 💓مره حلو ومفيد 💓مره حلو ومفيد 💓مره حلو ومفيد 💓مره حلو ومفيد 💓مره حلو ومفيد 💓مره حلو ومفيد 💓مره حلو ومفيد 💓مره حلو ومفيد 💓مره حلو ومفيد

2869e3bb-93bc-4f92-b59e-9f564c285c64
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Very enjoyable movie popcorn. Rich buttery flavor but not overly salty. The ratio of popped kernals to unpopped wasn't bad. A bit pricey, but high quality.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I love love love this brand. The only reason I took 1 star off was because it is expensive. That said, it is worth it. The popping bags are all natural. Each bag comes with packets of organic sunflower oil & natural powdered butter that you pour on after it's popped. Shake up & you are good to go! Its light, buttery & delicious. I like to throw in a little freshly cracked black pepper too.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

tasty. I enjoy the extra seasoning sachets that come with the corn. packaging is pleasing

d7c81949-ff97-445d-b2ff-2c5918e6f466
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

My family loves it! Pop in the bag as instructed, pour out in a large mixing bowl, then sprinkle the power and mix in (the bag is too full to mix the powder evenly). Pleasant butter flavour, healthy dose of oil and salt. For variation, you can add your own curry powder, smoked paprika, parmesan cheese, etc. I'll stick to butter flavor in my next order.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Delicious popcorn, and a healthy snack. I enjoyed this seasoning and taste. I plan to purchase this again.