Page 1 - Reviews - Quinn Popcorn, Microwave Popcorn, Just Sea Salt, 3 Bags, 2.3 oz (66 g) Each - iHerb
GR

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

For those lazy days when you Don feel like busting out a pan to make popcorn. Love that it’s made without chemicals or plastic! Organic popcorn too. Worth the cost.

28c9bc07-a89f-489c-a618-bf1fc696ca48
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The quality and ingredients of the popcorn is great. It has very little salt and oil. Taste wise, I thought it was too plain for me. I was very impressed with the packaging overall. This is definitely a healthier option to regular buttery popcorn. It just wasn't enough flavor for me, so I don't think I would purchase this flavor again. I wouldn't mind trying another flavor from this brand though.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I only devour this popcorn! 2-3 ingredients minus the additives! I add a tbsp. of melted grass-fed butter; heaven! Quality is the best! I cannot find this brand in the supermarkets anymore?! But as long as iHerb keeps selling it, I'm buying!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

the composition of it is simple the serving size of it is just right and easy to use simple place in microwave and enjoy and taste

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I love this popcorn! I like to buy salted popcorn because I don't like microwavable popcorn with butter added to it. This is partially because it will always pale in comparison to movie theater buttered popcorn, but also because I don't like the actual feeling of the butter as I stick my hand in those microwavable bags. The butter in those bags clings to every surface of those paper bags. It's simply an inevitability that my hands will come out absolutely blanketed in butter. However, that's all there is in most stores. Even more of a however, even if I'm able to find popcorn that isn't encased in butter, a lot of microwavable salted popcorn still comes with a ton of oil, and that also agitates my sensory issues, as it leaves my hands feel "wet", which is not a sensation I want to feel when I'm eating popcorn. This popcorn is perfect (for me) because there's no oil in it. It's truly just salt in those bags. I'll admit it's not a lot of salt but that's fine for me because then I can add however much salt I need to (which is better than my popcorn coming oversalted). The ingredients are simple. It's popcorn and salt so it tastes like it! It allows for creativity but I like to add my own seasoning to the popcorn (garlic is my favorite). It's really nice to get popcorn that is literally just plain and salt and not sitting in a puddle of oil in the bag. Overall, great quality salted popcorn.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Can't really taste the salt on it. Good of you want it plain and natural

58f43b02-9bc4-43d8-8296-87aa59f755d1
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

if you are looking for a healthier option for popcorn. for me, i was not used to it so i did not enjoy it. the taste is bland and the popcorn is the same as when you cook the kernels yourself.

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

Love that this brand is packaged in a non toxic bag. It makes it more expensive, but this non toxic is a gane changer! Just be very careful to watch the bag while popping it, so as to not burn it. It is a very different popping time than a regular bag of popcorn. So, just keep an eye on it, so it won't get ruined!

Posted on Nov 27, 2020

Why cant I buy your popcorn at Publix and Winn Dixie grocery stores? I contacted Publux abput carrying it because it is the only one without palm oil. Palm oil is desyroying the rain forests. You need to emphasize that. Put a big label on your box WE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN DESTROYNG RAIN FORESTS!!!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Tasty. Easily made. For some reason can't be shipped via boxit/Exelot.