Page 1 - Reviews - Quinn Popcorn, Microwave Popcorn, Aged Parmesan & Rosemary, 2 Bags, 3.5 oz (100 g) Each - iHerb
GR

Posted on May 22, 2022

I’m on my third order of these in a month. If you love rosemary, don’t hesitate. The popcorn is light and airy and the flavoring is spot on. The first time I made it, I made an absolute mess and lost most of my powder topping. I recommend only slightly opening the bag to add the oil and powder and holding tightly closed with your fingers to shake. Another strategy is to add half the oil and shake, then add the rest. Repeat the process with the powder. Worth it!

Posted on May 21, 2022

It's very difficult to find microwave popcorn in my city. So glad to find this on iHerb. I've only tried salt and butter flavour microwave popcorn before, never with herbs. This popcorn is so easy to make, put in the microwave on the highest power for 2 minutes (timing varies with different microwave oven). All corn kernels popped. The box includes a separate pack of parmesean cheese powder with rosemary herbs. This is the first time I had popcorn with cheese and rosemary. The powder adds so much flavour to the popcorn, the amout of cheese and rosmeary aroma doesn't take away the taste of corns, and the thing I like most is that it's not salty like many products with cheese. The amout of the pack is sufficient for a family of 4, each with fair amount of share. Highly recommend for family with kids as a healthy snack, or anyone who favours corn.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

These were a great snack - not too salty, not too oily, and I liked that I could see what was going into it as the flavour powder and oil packet came separately (you toss the popcorn in them after popping). It was incredibly easy to eat and I would recommend these for a diet as well, as they don't contain much (if any) sugar. In fact, I would recommend adding cracked black pepper to it - really makes the parmesan and rosemary flavour pop!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I really love this flavor. This is the only one of the Quinn popcorn flavors that I liked and this one is off the hook good! Perfect for movie night or a snack on the go. The eco friendly bags are super cool and I like that it says "No scary stuff" in the ingredients. You can tell this is a high quality popcorn.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

The rosemary flavor is delicious! I like that this popcorn isn't buttery (it uses sunflower oil to bind the flavoring to the popcorn). It's a bit pricey for only two bags of popcorn, but I will keep buying it because the quality is great, it's tasty, and it's a bit healthier than your average popcorn bags.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Quinn is my absolute favorite popcorn brand! And this is certainly one of my favorite flavors- Aged Parmesan & Rosemary. The aged parm adds a sharp cheesy bite and the rosemary takes it to a whole new level. I love savory popcorn. The amount of rosemary is just right but I wish there was more cheese. I took one * off because it is quite pricey for popcorn. BUT it is worth it!

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I thought this popcorn was good, popped well and was a nice change from plain popcorn. I'll buy it again for sure, especially to pop at the office and then cause a feeding frenzy because that's fun for me. The flavor is good (don't forget to bring the sachets along with the popcorn like I did the first time I made it). My husband is a little more critical and although he said he didn't love it, he ate 3/4 of the bowl... so, you know. It's tasty.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Taste very good!! I will definitely rep-purchase, good Quality and ingredients weather very good size and perfect for snacks helps you to eat more healthy because it’s a healthy option Perfect if you are on diet serves me a good amount of snacks for a full week

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

THe product is easy to cook in the microwave. It is very delicious. Its unique taste of herbs and aged parmesan makes this product a first class product. I will give this A rating. My son loves it so much . I will order it again.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Bought all flavors, the flavor and the smell was great. Great to have for snacking and also for movies. Perfectly packed, each in individual package. You can microwave or put it over stove (I prefer to do it over the stove).