Page 1 - Reviews - Quantum Health, Super Lysine+, Cold Sore Treatment, 0.75 oz (21 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I tried many similar products which didn't perform as they were supposed to. This one simply works! If you apply it as soon as you feel a tingle and it will stop the blister from popping up. If you already have a sore - it will heal it in a record time. I ensure I always have it at home, just in case.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Wow! I have had fever blisters since I was ten years old. FINALLY I have found what works. I applied this VERY liberally to three cold sores and they all managed to go away. It was not immediate, but it helped with healing and I couldn't even notice them on my lips. It just appeared that I had chapped lips, and I will take that any day over huge blisters. I tried to document the best I could. Woke up with three cold sores on Monday and by today (Thursday), they are gone! I have pictured in order Monday, Tuesday (worst day obviously), and Wednesday!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I've been using this for years and I find it to be more effective than other brands. Even though the size is small, it seems to last a long time.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Lysine is geat for all viral infections, especially the ones that cause cold sores. Have been using this for years, especially in early Summer when a lot of sun hits the lips causing UV damage. Never without it.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I have been using Lysine for over 30 years & this product can not be beat. The quality is fantastic.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Excellent product with quality ingredients, I use this along with daily lysine supplements.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Great product, and it works faster than some other products for cold sores that I have previously used.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

This works great we love this for cold compared, soothing and shortens the length!

Posted on Jul 30, 2019

Excellent product, Its the best one out there for flare up on the lips. I don't get the regular cold sores so to speak. When I start feeling a slight burning tingling around my lips, then I grab this product, and it keeps it under control. Very high quality ingredients. Thank you Quantum & iHerb.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I like this product. It is moisturizing and protective.