GR

raisedonrealfood
Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Okay but not amazing.

I bought these when on sale but I probably would not buy again. They weren't terrible but I didn't feel like I was really enjoying them. Great for nutrients and low sugar though.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Soooo goood!!!' I like it so much

Posted on Aug 21, 2017

This Grain Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free Granola is the Best! It is the perfect addition to a bowl of fruit with my Almond or Cashew Yogurt! I thought I would have to give up on granola due to intolerance to grains. When I saw this I ordered it immediately and I am glad I did! Thank You Purely Elizabeth for a terrific product!

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

so tasty and cheaper than at my grocery store!

Posted on Mar 20, 2018

I ordered this just because it was so popular and everyone was talking about. Let me tell you: the rave is true!! It is absolutely delicious, perfectly sweet and so so crunchy! I love it and use it almond every day

Posted on May 7, 2018

I usually add this to my breakfast yoghurt with fruits. It gives a nice balance of salty and sweet flavour to the meal, which I really like. The crunch is heavier than normal cereals so I tend to feel full longer.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Love it!

Posted on Dec 20, 2017

The coconut oil flavor really came through and the cashew compliments the texture of the grainfree granola.

Posted on Aug 5, 2019

This is by far my favorite green free granola. Not too high in carbs and quite delicious.