GR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Its not my first time purchasing this product. I have purchased the bigger pack last time , the 100 packets. Its delicious & affordable. Its not expensive. Highly recommend 👌

3bccff5b-af93-4980-8bb0-fb69615384e5
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Great taste, affordable price and sweetness as it should be! High quality product with healthy ingredients. I would make a paper box of that size little bit more stronger or better shall I be more careful with kitchen stuff?) All of my recipes went great with purecane! Also it was all according to my diet.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Taste ok, not overly artificial unlike other sweeteners. Handy too, stuffed a couple of this to my bag and had it with my coffee or juice when outside having meeting. Pro tips: hand this to boba/milk tea/barista to enjoy sweet drink minus the guilt

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

It’s not expensive and it’s convenient since it’s packaged in individual small packets. There’s still this “artificial” sweetener aftertaste which I don’t particularly fancy but it definitely taste better than Stevia! 😝 will still recommend if u need sugar alternatives!

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

good and sweet, suitable for diet, many servings, can use daily.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Good taste , small size , no after taste , small package , price good

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Bought for the second time. Practical for traveling and does not taste bitter like stevia, but sweetens.

Keto friendly 0 calorie I love it….. I love it

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Love these. Great taste without the bitter aftertaste that comes from a lot of sweeteners.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I used one pack its not that sweety just fine and no aftertaset