GR

4.6
estuarine
Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Good for baking/cooking

Used this for baking brownies (best to mix two sugars - brown and white to get a contrast in taste) and Asian cooking (a gojuchang glazed eggplant dish). No complaints in terms of taste and quality. It's a good dupe for sugar if you want it to be sugar-free/keto-friendly/low calorie. Will purchase again! Package is resealable, which is a very handy feature.

9df1fde6-a362-4897-85ec-ab06766b64d7

I started a Keto lifestyle 5 months ago and have lost 20 pounds and feel great! I hope to never go back to eating high carbs! This product is really helping me out with this lifestyle. I have been making low carb "oatmeal" using hulled hemp seeds (which I also get from iHerb) and I use this to sweeten it. Tastes just like brown sugar! I haven't started baking low carb yet but I could see how this would be a great ingredient in things like cookies, crisps, etc.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

So firstly, trying to find a brown sugar replacement to give that caramel flavour and texture to cookies or cakes etc a good no-calorie sugar was difficult to find or never came up to a good standard! This one I was impressed with this, it's got one of the least chemical flavours I've tried of all low or no-calorie sweeteners This was great for baking, made cookies, and cakes with these and always produced consistent and good flavours and textures so recommended. Would definitely recommend it and have bought it multiple times!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Best sweetener to use for baking recipes. I find it has a real sugar taste without all the calories and spike in blood sugar. Great size/value for price! Package has a ziplock seal which is handy as well. Please keep carrying this product as there are many benefits to using it !!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I love that you can now get brown sugar especially since I'm Keto and I love cooking. only complaint is they use a huge bag and it's only half fill of product, could make a smaller bag. Its perfect for adding that extra flavour to your baking. No issue with the quality as I love Purecane

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I have been using the brown sugar for baking cookies . I have only used half the amount the recipe calls for and i use regular brwon sugar for the rest. This is because it is an expensive product compared to regular brown sugar. The cookies have been coming out just as tasty as with 100% brown sugar and i get to save some calories, though not as much as i would have like to. ):

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This has the look, feel, and texture of real brown sugar! It is a bit off on the richness of normal brown sugar, so I may have to add a bit of molasses to certain recipes, but it is very close for being low carb. My muffins came out perfect! Bonus, the package is easily resealable so the product won't dry out easily.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

The first time I used it in a choc chip cookie recipe I was very dissapointed. It was much too sweet with a sickening aftertaste. Then I realized that if I use half the quantity specified in the recipe its gonna be perfect and I was right. 2 cakes turned out amazing with 1/4 cup sugar instead of 1/2. So it also saves me money. However, I think that this sweetness element should be strongly mentioned in the description. Otherwise Im happy.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Taste is 9/10 identical to true brown sugar, for real I was IMPRESSED!! The only issue is when you eat a lot (lile I do haha) it gives me a bit of digestive issues. Ot also have a VERY VERY VERY tiny aftertaste, but waaaaaaaaaaayy less than splenda, aspartam, lakanto or any other sweetener I have tried

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The quality of the product is good. But I think Erythritol is just not as good a sweetener as allulose. It has an aftertaste that’s more pronounced, especially if you’re using it to sweeten beverages. But after all I would still recommend it and keep using it in chocolate chip cookies.