GR

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
Natural butyrate for my leaky gut

A picture says a thousand words, they said. Regardless of that I'd still add my impression about this ghee when I used it for frying eggs, smear it on eggs, and mix it in coconut milk. Due to the hot weather in my tropical country, it arrived in liquid form with some grains which quickly melted into oil when I smeared it on top of my scrambled eggs. Later I stored it in fridge and it hardened as you can see in 3rd pic. Then I used one tbsp in my coconut milk. Always smell so heavenly, the mild buttery aroma, not heavy cow milk or weird fermented aroma like what I assumed after I read those negative reviews. Taste is also great, it's unlike tallow, I also used tallow from New Zealand grass-fed beef, that's also one of good option for cooking my eggs, but smell heavier than ghee, slightly cow meat aroma, greasier than ghee. I use tallow, schmaltz, ghee, and also duck fat for my Keto diet. Confused between clarified or cultured ghee, but my stomach is dairy-sensitive, so cultured then.

b40bcc63-abda-4870-a2fd-ef0ae907fdcf
78fd68b2-fbbc-4cb3-a65d-689457cc1869
25212b9f-dd60-4947-bca0-b6f0bf44895d
bece85b7-1fb2-4827-b138-7643a57bdd1b
219991cf-ac97-4898-8e5f-890ddfb53bff

I wish there are 10 stars for me to rate as it represents how delicious and good quality this product is! Please if you have extra budget buy this cultured version instead. Absolutely more buttery and milkier. I suggest to transfer only a small portion into a separate container and keep the remaining inside the fridge. Keep topping up as needed. This will help to preserve and slows down the rancidity. Trust me, you will love this ghee.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

What can I say? ghee is life, ghee is love, ghee is tasty!, but cultured ghee? oh-la-la, this thing tastes amazing and is healthy like no other fat, not to mention it being lactose and casein free as I understand because the culturing process even kills the traces of the traces of it!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

it is high quality ghee as it is cultures ghee. The ingredient of it is amazing as it used butter from non homogenized whole milk. The taste is wonderful. Size is perfcet to use up in 2 or 3 weeks. I use it almost every single cooking for dishes with oil. it is nutritious and healthy butter.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Lovely smelling adn top quality ghee, A good size package and I use it for all my cooking. Very beneficial for health, in particular brain function and for the skin and especially so that it is grass fed makes it . I love the taste of this ghee adn would recommend it to others .

Goldie
Posted on May 1, 2022

Tried other ghee but I always come back to this. Pricey but it’s great quality nice rich flavor and scent. I actually use this on my dry hand and damaged bleached hair! Just wish it was always in stock been a while since I was able to buy it

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I buy this when the original is unavailable. Would love this even more if it were packaged in glass bottles or if they come in a bigger size was we go through them quite fast in our house. Smells great, tastes buttery. I mostly cook with this or the original ghee from the same brand.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Very nice flavorful ghee that is prepared in the traditional way (at least that’s what I perceived based on the details on the product). For me the difference wasn’t very discernible from the regular ghee but my wife could tell and now she too is able to enjoy this. The price is a bit high but I guess it’s possibly due to the extra effort and organic certification. Overall thank you to people who are making this and iHerb for making this available at a competitive price as well as with free shipping. Thank you

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

It was recommended to me to use cultured ghee instead of regular ghee in my Ayurvedic cooking. The investment is worth it! Pure Indian Goods cultured ghee tastes more refined and subtle than normal ghee, and I feel great about putting it into my body.