GR

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I like the quality. For my age 48, I have a lot of dry skin. it really improve my skin. I apply it to my skin and my hair. I think its benefit everything in my body from top to toes. I add it 1 table spoon to my diet. The taste is not so good. But I am able to swallow it.

798235aa-5786-429d-b7f4-ad2baf3e0cab
09d9c269-df23-47b6-bd90-e25d94951586
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I'd say this is the best black seed oil here I love the considerably decent price and the taste of this. the packaging is always solid and reliable. it tastes good with rice and buckwheat, but sometimes may give you a slight burp. i take it to balance my sugar levels and for immunity. i also give it to my dog. it's a comfortable bottle, too

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Very good quality and taste, has that burn after you drink it which I like , but if you dont, you can add it as an ingredient in your salad or after your food is cooked so you dont heat it. Also the price is good, would recommend people to try it.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

this stuff is great. it has sooo many benefits. my husband He’s always having to clear his throat. Since taking in a quarter teaspoon of this a couple times a week he no longer clears his throat over and over. It has a strong oregano taste. I hear you can take it with honey to lessen the blow. We just follow it with water

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love tihis products it’s so healthy for all people.The benefit is good for as.I recommend all people to tr this product.I was try this product 2 years ago and I buy this product again.The product taste good small good.You can use the oil like dressing for salad.The ingredient so helpful quality is good.Normal size .They delivery me my package so fast when I order.I recommend Avery one to try this.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Excellent quality black cumin oil. Dark color, bitter taste, rich, very satisfied with the quality, I will order more. In a glass bottle, as it should be. For those who start taking chon cumin oil for the first time, I recommend drinking 7 days for half a teaspoon in the morning, after eating after 1 - 1.5 hours, the next 7 days - for a full teaspoon, then you can proceed to taking it twice a day, increasing the dosage to 2 teaspoons per day. Let your body get used to a new healthy product. And remember, everything in moderation and listen to our organization. Our task is not to harm you. The oil is very useful, I recommend.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This black seed oil is great for boosting the immune system. I take it every day and it has also helped with Blepharitis that I have had for over a year and I tried either things. But it seems a lot better since I have taken this lovely black seed oil. It also boosted my immune system.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

The best black seed oil on iHerb First, it's cold pressed; second, it's contained in an amber glass bottle, which means providing an excellent UV protection for the oil. As for the quality; it's just amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiing. The taste is a little bit strong but it only proves that it's pure.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is excellent, very good quality and helps a lot for my immune system it makes it stronger and helps with my bronchitis infection , it kills viruses too. I highly recommend. My alternative doctor suggested i take 1 to 2 teaspoons a day. It helps with flu too

c352d4ad-59a1-433b-af2a-17c43078c7e9
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I was consistently taking this for a couple months and need to start again! The quality of this oil is really good and personally I don't mind the taste. I enjoy it in salad dressings/ seasoning when cooking. I use this oil a few different ways for various health benefits such as using it in my skincare routine, putting some in my navel for good absorption, I take it straight on a spoon or mix with honey and warm water first thing in the morning, hair oil, cooking, etc. I have noticed mostly that it helps cleanse the body and give me a bit of energy boost. I'm flushing out some toxins which is aiding in water weight loss which is a plus. Another thing I noticed when I took it everyday for a month I suffered less menstrual cramps and bleeding. I was surprised and kept it come for a few months and saw the same results with the cramping. It was great. I recommend people to do some research on the different benefits and uses of this oil and try for themselves.