GR

0wllight
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I was looking for a change of ghee, and this one is really good. It has a nuttiness and richness I was missing. I also think it is easier to use since I can measure exactly a tablespoon without trying to smooth the top out. It adds a lot to my cooking and deepens the flavor without adding the milk solids that sometimes make me stuffy. The quality is good, but it does require a bit of stirring before you use for the first time. I keep mine in a cool cupboard and it seems perfect for storage.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

We love so many things about this All Organic GHEE. We used to get a different brand but since we started using this one we now only use it. It has a very pleasant taste and it is very simple to use. It has NO after-taste. It cooks very well. Our Keto diet just got a much more verity thanks to this All Organic GHEE.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Iherb Great service, item arrived before expected and in perfect condition. Trustworthy will definitely use again. Thankyou! Good for kids and adult to balancing our body providing nutrients you can't get from your diet. increasing your levels of nutrients if you have deficiencies. supporting overall and specific wellness goals. Customer service is exquisite, fast replies and kind responses. Getting a warranty for my broken shaker was easy and non-problematic. Highly recommend! Great variety of products and very good service. I order from this store on a regular basis and have never had a problem with the products or the delivery. They're well-priced and reliable.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I've tried other ghee butters before and this one is the best so far that is reasonably priced. I'm comparison to other ones, this has a more yellow color and better flavor. Other butters felt like they were flavorless. It's a big plastic jar that lasts me about 3 months when I use it on my toast in the mornings. Tastes really good with some salt. The other use is to make a bulletproof coffee or just use it for cooking.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

This is my first time trying this brand, I usually get the 4th&Heart brand which is my go to brand. More or less pretty similar but feels more creamy just my opinion. However this comes in a plastic jar, totally my fault as I did not read the reviews in depth. But if you are like me I store my gee always in the fridge so that it will last longer.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022