GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The scent of the product is so relaxing and I could notice visible results in just one week period of applying this oil, in to my tummy which was full of strech marks. Also I noticed that it is helpful to tighten my sagging tummy skin too. The size of the bottle is very reareasonable to the cost I had. It is with great pleasure that I recommend this quality product to anyone who worries about skin toning.

i have been using it for a week with light workout for the part i used the oil on and i already saw a big change. i recommend using it with the hot cream product. came with a pump.

0dbffce0-792e-49da-bb44-c4c5e5392887
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

It comes with a pump head to replace with a screw top, so it's easy to use without spilling. It has nice citrus scents to calm and it moisturize all day. It's little bit thick in the hand, but it becomes lighter as you massage it into your body. It's good value for the size.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I love the citrusy scent of this oil, not thick texture, nice and runny . My skin absorbes it really quickly, so I have to do more a few times during massage, but by some magic it doesn't run out very fast. It lasts a long time! Great quality product. I can't say anything about anti-cellulite effect, because I believe that massage itself does the job, not creams or oils, but skin after this oil is so soft and just beautiful! Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on May 11, 2022

Very convenient package, arrived in separate box so no risk of spilling. Very good ingredients and composition. Essential oils make skin tender, good for sensitive skin, perfectly moisturize skin. Very good smell and quality product. Good size, lasts long. I use it for massage and very happy with result. Seems to be good for any age

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It's lovely after-bath oil, but I wouldn't say it has done much in the way of cellulite smoothing. The scent is simply wonderful, a citrusy blend that isn't overpowering. But I wouldn't say it has much skin smoothing or anything like that. I haven't tried it as a massage oil but its nice after a shower while the skin is still wet.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

good quality the package is nice it has a dispenser Smells really good quantity is good for the Price not sure if it does help with cellulite حبيت الريحه

8de4aa6e-1b20-4343-b107-14a3bfeb96dc
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Good size I thought it will be bigger. Easy to use and apply on your body. I got a sensitive skin and i use it and it’s well moisturize my body