GR
4.9

4.9
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I have low porosity wavy hair. I have been searching for a high protein conditioner that I can use to help with my frizz. Even though it has not eliminated my frizz my hair loves this conditioner. It is very high quality. it is expensive and the size of the package was smaller than I expected, but since I only wash my hair once a week, it is worth the price.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

The product is of high quality. The price is great.The composition is good, matches the description

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Nice fragrance. It can keep my hair moist. Price is not cheap. Looking forward to seeing if any growth stimulation effect

Posted on Oct 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The smell of herbs, pills 😀 Use for hair. I check the quality) Shampoo - no. The packaging is tight Composition 🤷🏻‍♀️

0a68a468-637d-4576-9129-17a00fbfa390
Posted on Aug 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

After a few days of use with the concubine essence, the hair loss began to gradually decrease, and I am very happy!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The product is terrible and dangerous. I highly recommend it. Like it if you pass by. Thank you

Posted on Mar 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The product is excellent, I recommend it