GR
4.1

4.1
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I wanted to introduce common allergens to my little one and this snack is a great and safe wat to introduce peanuts. Tastes good too..my baby loves it

14fb6178-9d3c-447f-b8cf-1c70f318af6e
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Love that made almond butter flavor. My 3 yr old and my husband and I all eat them. The serving is small but works for a quick snack. Light almond butter taste & simple ingredients. The puffs are standard size & always good, consistent quality.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Taste good and toddler enjoy snacking it! Will try other flavors next time

Posted on May 3, 2022

Wish I had ordered more, the little one loves them. This will be a snack staple! Makes a big difference that they are organic.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

It’s nice but we have a local version for this peanut butter snack that is much better. It’s a bit dry and compressed.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The light puff is coated with almond butter, and it has a light taste and is delicious even for me as an adult! The content is just the right size to eat, and it's wonderful!

cdf7c3a0-b274-4b24-8251-02f11b5d5f23
Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality is good, the price is high, the size is okay, the smell is acceptable, somewhat effective