GR
4.9

4.9
Posted on May 30, 2022

My microbiologist has prescribed this supplement together with the other bunch. Quick delivery, great packaging. Have been taking it for 2 weeks and am feeling better, headache’s gone and feeling more energy. I have started gluten and lactose free diet as well on top. Will see what happens next …

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

First time I am trying this brand. I moved to a colder and more gray area so I have decided to take a slightly higher dosage than usual. I will try it out soon but it looks good to me since it also includes vitamin K2 MK-7 for the full benefits of vitamin D3.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

The best quality, and I like combination of ingredients it’s the best for take vit D, size of pills are small you can take without any trouble)) and because it’s vit D 5000 you can make higher your dosage to 10 000 easily when you need it sometimes it’s a good benefit, there is no strong taste of smell I like it

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

It has a variety of vitamins in it which saves taking many capsules. I trust that the mk-7 is helping to get the calcium into my bones.

Posted on May 2, 2022

The quality of the K2 MK-7 is superb. My integrative doctor suggested it to increase vitamin D. The price is reasonable, especially with the quality.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I have been using this product for several years and have found it to be excellent. iHerb ships promptly.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Great dosage D+K2 in bioavailable form. Hope to see vitamin D deficiency gone.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Great dosage of K2 and the most active form of Vitamin D!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My go to Vitamin D. Vitamin K2 helps with the absorption.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

very good drug when I drank my immunity became strongly