Page 1 - Reviews - ProSupps, Plant Perform, Performance Plant Protein, Vanilla Creme, 2 lbs (907 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This product particularly suits those with low lactose intolerance or sensitive skin. I already finished the whole bottle and it did not bring any onset of acne.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I like to blend it with a small piece of frozen banana and soya milk. It’s super delicious! So far the best vegan protein shake I tried!

Posted on May 17, 2021

I personally was unexpectedly surprised! This taste like vanilla ice cream to me. I loved it and didn't have to add anything to sweeten it. I can't wait to try different fruit smoothies with it now that I've tried it by itself with silk (vanilla) Almond Milk. This is a gamechanger for me. High protein profile, low carb, plant based, easy on the stomach, smooth texture! Grit should be for the gym not your smoothies. I give this 🙌🏽. Would buy again.

55f66999-7b69-4fc4-ae8d-4d7fa2fa2384
Posted on Jan 20, 2021

Easy to use, fast protein mix when you just want a simple protein drink. I add almond milk, and would add fresh fruit too if needed as I love a fast protein mix in the morning, or late night. I did not add fruit to this the first time I used it to see if it was good, it really was tasty enough not to need fruit. I love it is plant protein instead of animal !!!

Posted on Jun 1, 2021

Best tasting plant protein powder I've tried! My previous experiences with plant protein has not been great as they taste like chalk but this Vanilla Creme flavour is definitely delicious, however the consistency is thicker than whey protein, so you'd have to add more water to down it easily.

Posted on Apr 26, 2021

I ordered this after trying the sample. You can mix this with your shaker bottle and it mixes so well that it tastes like you used the blender! I love the vanilla taste! Today I had it with almond milk, banana, and tumeric powder! (had to use the blender this time!!)

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

One of the best protein powders I ever tasted-and I tasted a lot! I use it in smoothies, oats, baking and sometimes just mix it with some plant milk and top it with fruit and granola. Excellent nutritional value and the taste is awesome! Not too sweet, no artificial vanilla taste. Really good.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

Mixes really well with just water, mid-thick consistency but definitely not sludge like. Yes you can taste the soy/pea blend when compared to other regular protein powders, but compared to other vegan powders this is great. Good vanilla flavor, and i like that its sweet but not overpowering

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

I've tried every single protein powder on the market. Many leave a horrible aftertaste which is a complete no go for me. I also don't like whey and how it makes me feel. As a vegan athlete, I need to ensure I take in adequate protein. There aren't many protein powders that have top quality ingredients and taste great. This does both.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

I have tried every plant protein on the market and this one..... IS THE BEST!!!!! Do not hesitate. The texture is amazing. The taste is superb. If you have never tried plant protein it may taste a bit different but not bad. If you have tried other plant proteins and couldn’t stand them.... try this one. You won’t regret it!!!!!