GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 8, 2022
Better than excellent

I research all the time I need more energy in my day I’m a farmer realtor fitness coach health coach mother of 17 yrs olds have a rescue sanctuary for various animals I start at 530/6 am end out side doing stalls at 9 I might add I’m 54 😴 This was just a test of this product I’m excited to say the first day it was great I’m shocked it was so fast focused and energetic

66eb566a-9134-4fe4-b4d5-753483458ae5
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I previously take Liposome NMN as it is believed to be absorbed into the cell more effectively. I ordered Lozenges NMN to see the difference for under the tongue delivery direct to the blood. I do not feel any difference but Lozenges smell and taste good. If you are not in a hurry to drink or eat, leaving it under tongue until it slowly melts away is also pleasant. After all, my face skin looks better and younger when I take NMN. I feel less tired and have more energy too. Hopefully I wish they perform clinical trial in the large numbers of people for safety. We probably won't understand any risk until millions people take it for a long time.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Almost every NMN was out of stock when I purchased this. I only took one every two to three days in a week, can feel more awake and energetic for the rest of the day. The taste is not bad. Comparing it with glutathione, I would choose the latter which is less expensive and to me more beneficial!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is my fist nmn via I herb. I found that I have more energy and clear mind to welcome my entire day. And I have placed the second order on this item.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Not tried yet but have chosen because of it effects; bought only 1 to test it first.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

After watching david sinclair talk about NMN, i had to try. Also sublingual is recommended over capsules for best absorption.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Enjoyed taking these as they are a bit like a candy. I took it with pterostelbene for better affect.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

very expensive. I'm not sure how long it takes to work to get results. good quality ingredients. small size with only 30 tabs.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

used it for chronic kidney diseases ..stroke ...cognitive.. energy..good quality..