GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 2, 2022
Best supplement

I started taking Prohealth's NMN with resveratrol and TMG just two days ago and already notice that I have more energy and feel up beat. The taste of the powder is a bit sour, but when mixed with yoghurt its ok. Package is good, size ok and you can easily carry it in a purse, it has a small dosage spoon. It effect is on a better metabolism, nervous system and skin becomes glowy! So many benefits! Its a high quality supplement and I recommend it as one of the best supplements you can get if you're 45+

befd2572-701e-48e8-b3d7-4d55fc465465
f33aefe9-7868-4080-9755-156a4eb179ab
Posted on May 31, 2022

As recommended by dr Sinclair, ingredient NMN and resveratrol are great to effect a healthy aging, add energy, aid metabolism and nervous system, so this product is perfect as it combines both including TMG. Its great quality and potency product and I recommend it. The package is nice and the size ok. The taste is a bit sour, so it was recommended to take it with yoghurt. In my opinion, this is the best supplement for over 45

6efd0c10-d0b5-4f84-9b15-dbd5c577f74e
cc9deed7-dcce-4b6c-a99d-b7c0033d8706

Have just started this NMN for about a week only, the taste is not pleasant. I tried it raw straight into the mouth I almost puke after trying to flush water into my mouth. It hard to explain the taste, it’s a bit sour at first then carbon like taste. So I tried mixing it with water, it’s a bit better. At least I didn’t puke. After taking nmn I feel a slight boost of energy with just little rest, coz I work shift hours so my working time are unstable. At the moment I don’t feel much difference during my workouts. But I read that it take about 3 months to see the difference. So we’ll see then. I’ve uploaded some pictures so you could see the powder doesn’t dissolve that much in the water, so you have to drink it after stirring.

58257e76-0846-4267-830a-f3cb57f062b2
16c676f2-2032-4859-9659-fccf843193d9
ae536fe0-aeab-42e2-bb76-adfac3573b84
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I started using this product for about a week now. Initially I didn't notice any difference in my energy level, etc. However, as I glanced at myself in the mirror earlier, I noticed my face has a glow that I've not noticed before. Skin seems more refined somehow. I think it's working well as a anti-aging supplement!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I follow David Sinclair's work and have decided to turn my life around and make some changes after years of feeling tired and low energy.... So happy to have found this after endless hours of research. It contains the 3 top longevity products in one: NMN, resveratrol, and TMG in an easy to take loose powder. I've been feeling more energetic without the afternoon slump and am feeling thrilled that I actually have some energy left after work, instead of feeling drained and passing out in front of the TV. I hope this keeps working long term and it's not just a fleeting initial reaction... I'll come back and update if anything changes, but for now highly recommend to anyone looking for a trusted, reliable source for NMN that also contains ideal ratios of resveratrol and TMG.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This is the third time I purchased this product. MNM is so popular that I see its ads all over the place but where i live the price is so outrageous. Iherb has provided the affordable price i can afford. I have tried tru niagen, i didn't see any results, so i switched to this one and i m glad i did. My sleep has improved significantly. I suffered from insomnia for years, this product has saved my life.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I just started taking this and didn't realise it was a powder. I mixed it up in water and sadly it tasted awful!! I did solve the issue by mixing it with 100ml of mixed berry and apple juice. it did the trick and reduced the bitterness significantly. however I will be looking to buy capsules next time, it's just easier.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Great product, it doesn't taste bad at all, and can drink it just with water. I did try putting it under my tongue but the amount is too big and did become pasty. It would be better in a larger amount as it doesn't last long based on the recommended amount to have, but will definitely be buying again.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

As we get older; our body crying out for a helper to maintaining wellness of oneself. What on earth! NMN even UTHEVER NMN PRO COMPLETE is a precursor to NAD in our body. And it’s of ProHealth LONGEVITY by US government Labs since1988 and it claimed to be the World’s best NMN dietary supplement. I researched all of information about it and decided to try myself the first time in 3 weeks ago. It’s WORTH a price for wellness in rejuvenate inside-out. It’s absolutely amazing for energy level up as I were young. (Am an Asian woman 59 years old). A new born gray hair turned to a darker ones instead. Woke up each morning with a fresh and readiness to start a beautiful new days. Friends, it has been only 3 weeks since I taken it. Can’t wait to see more results in a long way with the perfectly balanced combination of NMN, Trans-Resveratrol and TMG. so I have to order for more from iHerb as you see in the picture. Excellent service from iHerb. You have your ways to make a business going on to serve and pleased customers all the world. Each promotion is a rewarding to us all who paid the price for. I really enjoying shopping here with you, iHerb.Delivery is always before timeframe and with secured. 👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

5c02c9eb-50c1-4d4c-912f-9ee90a83cc8f