GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 22, 2022
Helped me a lot

Dealing with PC is all about trying many things until you find what works best for you. I have tried many products that didn't help. These insoles worked best for me. They help me manage the pain and walking with them is much easier. The price is really good so I think is worth trying.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Recently I was diagnosed witg plantar fibrome which has similar symptoms as plantar fasciitis so decided to start take caring it with this product. It has no specific smell and even when used in close shoes it doesn't become smelly. the size is accurate (my feet are 26 cm) and the quality is good. I hope that by using the routinely it will improve the pain feeling.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
1,349

Posted on Oct 1, 2022
1,253

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

These inserts work well. They are good quality and fit well in my walking shoes. I do not have pain while using them. Because they cause me to use different muscles while walking, I'm not sure that they are the total answer for me. The insoles came with some suggested exercises that I hope will be helpful, too.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have the wonderful "Planters Fasciitis" My feet just ache. I thought I would give these a shot, I'm happy to report I did. Just for the fact that they are approved by: The American Podiatric Medical Association is enough for me. The benefits are they cradle my feet, which helps with the terrible burning in my heels which I feel all the time. I put them in my sneakers for walking daily and they help a lot that too. I can't recommend these enough, give them a try. They are also great quality and a pretty pink color.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I put it in my workout shoes . I jump, I run, I carry weights No pain and no suffering from plantar fasciitis. I have tried several heel supporters, but it is just rubbish I am thankful for this supporter a lot. I will definitely order more of them.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The insole seems to fit into most of my sneakers so far, and it does provide quite a good cushion. I have mild case of plantar fasciitis and have worn them for a week. I found that it could be a bit thick for other types of shoes than sneakers

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Really good for the back of your feet I used to have a really bad pain when I walk but now it’s much better