GR

4.3
  • S
Posted on Dec 18, 2021
Comfortable and long-lasting

Though I do not medically need orthotics, I wanted something to give my feet comfort and keep them from tiring on long walks or shopping trips. These were great for both. They seem to last a long time. These were a repeat purchase, but my old ones still do the job.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022
1,346

Definitely comfortable although it's not very padded. These are slender and fit nicely inside slightly too big shoes even with the normal shoe sole still there. But whilst it adds some nice support for sure, it doesn't add much padding at all so my knee still can't take the shoes for too long.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I love these shoe inserts, they are really a miracle! I even use these in some bootie type slippers. They make every pair of shoes or slippers so much more comfortable! They feel wonderful!!!❤

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Very confi, I will recomende because it make your experience with shoes much more confy! and if your jobs is standing up for a long time perhaps this with helps!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have peripheral neuropathy. These memory foam insoles allow me to wear tennis shoes, which I couldn't do before using other insoles. Profoot has made a superior product.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

got them for my new work shoes, which came in a mens size and are too big despite them being my size and too hard on my feet. they helped!

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I've lost the insoles of my hiking boots and didn't find my very expensive custom made insoles comfortable at all. So bought these to replace the insoles. I think that's just whar they are, maybe in some shoes or if put in addition to existing insoles they do more. I do have a high arch for which I don't feel any support but tgey pad the shoe reasonably well and my feet didn't hurt after a long walk. They give some cushioning but are not as thick or shock absorbing as I had hoped. Icm not saying I will not buy these again but I will definitely try others before and compare

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Overall it's just an even layer of foam padding, it's about half a cm thick but when I put it in my shoe, my shoes no longer fit. If you have shoes that are a bit too big or too roomy, these might work for you. However the material doesn't seem too strong, so my guess is that you would have to replace them every couple of months.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The ingredients and taste are great Potency is good for nervous system and metabolism Folic acid is great for energy and niacin flush too This is my go to anti itch cream for myself and kids. Works fast and does not leave any residue. Has no scent and is easy to use. The quality is high and the size is great. Suggest for all ages. The product is true to package and will be benefit all that use it.the composition is great and feels effective immediately. Definitely value for money and frequency Is sensitive and gentle for frequent use if you have concern Resveratrol Wrinkle skin reduction Inflammation