Page 1 - Reviews - Probulin, Total Care Immune Probiotic + Prebiotic & Postbiotic with Real Elderberry, 20 Billion CFU, 30 Capsules - iHerb
GR

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Unlike other probiotic & probiotic products, Probulin comes in one capsule combining pre-biotic, probiotic and postbiotic functions. Extremely handy! I picked Probulin because it contains a fermentation blend which recent research says is particularly beneficial to gut health. And it seems to work very well, my stool comes out beautifully. Other prebiotics have a weight management function which makes one full after taking it, but this is not good for me as I sometimes find myself too full to take another filling cup of prebiotics, and thus have to skip it altogether. I can imagine that Probulin is easy to carry when I need to travel (when travelling is opening up again) as it comes in a paper box (instead of a round container).

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I can tell when I don’t take this after a few days & like the added immune boosting elderberry added as well. I keep them in my fridge & appreciate the price point since probiotics can get pretty pricey even for a 30 day supply.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I really like this product, so far I’ve found it has had a positive effect on my digestion. I love the fact this product also includes ‘Postbiotics’ and Elderberry.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

There are so many probiotics available in the market and I tried many of these. This is one of the best for total immune booster

Posted on Jun 16, 2021

After over a year of incredible discomfort, tightness and bloating, I was actually so surprised. After about 3 days of taking these just before bed, when I awoke the next morning I remarkably felt such a lightness and relief in my stomach and have since for the last 3 months.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I've tried many different probiotics & this one really seems to work.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

The ingredient seems great though. With best of both world covering your guys and immunity. Haven’t try it but I chose it for these reason.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Best probiotic hands down take before bed...helps gut health which is big in all aspects of health and well-being

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I think this product is excellent. The extra immunity factors give me peace of mind, and I have been healthy so far.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

These are one of the best probiotics on the market, great for your overall health.