Page 1 - Reviews - Probulin, Daily Care, Probiotic, 10 Billion CFU, 30 Capsules - iHerb
GR

Posted on May 16, 2022

I was looking for a good probiotic & this one w the science it contains is a great fit for me. Most probiotics lose bacteria by the time the capsule gets to the stomach but this one keeps them intact and delivers a higher percentage than most, which is why I wanted to try it, and I was not disappointed. It’s working as well as if not better than the 50 bill in another great brand I was using, so I’ll be back!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This is so important for my acid reflux and I see and feel the difference after taking it regularly. Very good price compared to other places.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I’m taking this to help clean my gut by giving me healthy bacteria. I feel it’s flushing the bad bacteria while it adds the good bacteria. No side effects whatsoever. Pleased with supplement.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Fantastic probiotic, I really notice a difference when I run out. Wish it came in larger quantities like 60 capsules or more!

Posted on May 12, 2022

perfect results ,valuable ,easy to use

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I love it

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

Works fine. All as expected.

Posted on Sep 18, 2017

These guys know how to make a great probiotic. Easily the best i've tried and tried many. You can see by how they make it and the actual strains that they care.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

Very nice

Posted on Apr 8, 2018

Good, not too strong probiotic. Good delivery system. Capsule test for live bacteria was positive.