Page 1 - Reviews - PreserVision, Eye Vitamin and Mineral Supplement, 120 Mini Soft Gels - iHerb
GR

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

The product was being purchased as I was in search for a replacement of my previous eye supplements. Hence, I settled for this as the reviews from various sources were good. I have been taking this 2 weeks now and all seem well. Realizes that eyes are less tired and vision is sharper. Delivery was also prompt and the package was packed well with extra padding.

92e8a1d6-a550-451f-be58-2967c88387fd
3ab42ab9-68fa-44c6-acbc-474096243877
Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Highly highly recommend this, for me the formula is good and I feel like my vision is better with it, colours are brighter like HD effect!! Eyes not so tired too

de3f3db5-df34-47de-a178-c62270844381
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I buy these for my dad who was diagnosed with macular degeneration about 3-4 years ago. He tolerates these vitamins well. So far so good as far as his eyesight is concerned. I will continue buying these for him. I'm glad there's something like this to slow down the progression of this awful disease.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I have been using different eye supplements including Bilberry extract and Astaxanthin, some time in combination of 2 and sometime double dosage, still cannot solve my problem of dry and itchy eyes! This is the best single product that I found most helpful after years of searching, thanks for the good formula and good manufacturing.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Eye dr says take these they have more of the medicine in them that you need for your eyes. I researched all over for the best deal on these and amazon had the best prices. These aren't really cheap, so for a good deal I would say get them here and they will come right to your front door!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This is the best supplement for your eyes I have ever taken. Macular disease runs in my family and I take it twice daily to help me fight AMD. Even my husband who is 73 years old takes it. It has all of the right ingredients to help fight AMD. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. Has no taste and easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I'm on my second day of taking those pills, and I have already noticed how much less fatigued my eyes feel in the mornings, which is great. Typically, with eye support formulas I used to need at least two to three weeks to feel any difference, this isn't the case with this brand. I also take a basic all purpose multi-vitamin in the mornings when I'm not taking specialty formulations like this, so I don't think I'm particularly deficient in any basic vitamin components, yet the difference is already very prominent. They are high in zinc, which is also good for your hair on one hand, however don't skip the meals when taking them. Would I call it a miracle cure? No. They are very good at what they do, and I'm glad I bought them with a discount from iherb.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Dad’s in his 80s with glaucoma and was recommended these by his doc. They are a great value on iherb as compared to our local pharmacy/drug store. Repeat buyer! Works well for him with no issues seen after 2 years of taking this!:) definitely has helped stabilise his condition (of course taken in conjunction with his regular meds and doc visits).

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Bought this product for my mother, who suffers from a serious eye condition, at the direction of her doctor. My mother reported a significant improvement in her vision. The black spot she complained about turned light grey and she can now see blurry shapes with a fair amount of colour. I am pleased that this supplement has worked for her and that the medical community considers it worthy to be prescribed to patients. 5-stars in my book!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Purchased for my mum who is experiencing wet large scale degeneration sickness. Subsequent to utilizing the item for around 5/6 months, mum had a medical clinic arrangement to actually look at her eyes. The specialist was shocked! Her wet fix had totally evaporated and her eyes practically typical once more.