GR

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

The Premier Vitamin D3 + K2 is great! This brand is high quality and effective based on lab bloodwork I recently had to determine my doctor recommended vitamin D levels. It absorbs better than the brand of vitamin D that I previously took. I take 1 capsule per day with meals. It is easy on the stomach and I have no after effects. The labeling on the bottle is aesthetically appealing and easy to understand directions for use. My order arrived promptly and was packaged for safe shipping and handling. I will definitely order this product from iHerb company again.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

It is a product made by a great, reputable company. Also, because it is a strong product, I only have to take it every other day.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

The quality of ingredients in this product is superior to any other D3 I have tried. My Naturopath suggested this brand and I am so happy I tried it.

Posted on May 27, 2022

To boost my immunity and bone I start to take this especially when I don't spend time under the sun. And acceptable size and plant-source capsules.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This product is excellent for people who don't get enough sunlight daily. This product is on my monthly supplement order with iHerb. The size is good and I had no problems taking them. The quality is excellent and the ingredients are all natural with no additives. I am very happy with this product line. Please go to their website for additional information you will not be disappointed.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Great quality - pure ingredients - perfect size. Makes sure you get your d and k

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

looks like good quality, the size is easy to swallow. I think it works well.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great product/ great deal! Highly recommended

Posted on May 15, 2022

Amazing I love all products from premier research labs

Auto-translated from French

Top notch quality, this is one of the best vitamin D on the site, I've tried sports research...Dr Mercola...but premium research is still the best vitamin D. Vitamin k2 is 100% natural. The price is expensive but the quality is at the appointment. Take a look at their website you understand why I trust this brand and its ingredients. If you find my comment useful put a Like, and avoid the vitamins at two dollars a bottle always on sale, it really is waste of the labs with quality packaging.