GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 29, 2022

HCL helps me to properly digest large meals and Premier Research products were originally recommended to me by a local nutritionist. This particular HCL is gentle on my digestive system. My stomach feels calm when I take this formula daily. Premier Research is an excellent company, most often sold through health professionals....A reputable company that sells highly effective formulas.... I found HCL here when I googled Premier HCL...I bought it at a great price so I purchased 4 bottles...My husband takes this also...Pills come in a capsule...no odor and no taste.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

My doctor recommended that I use a HCL supplement to aid digestion due to the fact that I did not seem to be breaking the food down and getting the best nutrients out of it. Hard to tell if it makes a difference. Only a blood test will give definitive results. Seems ok. This product has good ingredients.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

The quality is very good you can notice it from the quick benefits of comfort after each meal, the dosage is simple ; one capsule after each meal. Actually after the age of 40 our stomach will not produce enough HCL resulting in incomplete digestion and incomplete nutrients absorption. So it is great product and has no taste and great benefits for the whole body.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

HCL is a must if you have digestion problems and discomfort. I love using it especially when traveling and recommend all my friends and family to take it.

4298f0b7-2ba3-42a5-832b-1262d567d807
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I have been plagued with bloating and gas after meals. I ordered this Betaine HCL after failing a baking soda test to see if I am producing enough HCL. so far it is working well for me. I take one capsule after meals. I checked the ingredients of a number of HCL products and this one is one of the cleanest.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

As a senior adult, my digestion is poor. I have an AO scanner that revealed that my HCL level was poor. I started taking this prodict, and now my level is normal. I no longer have difficulty digesting my favorite foods.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Have been using PRL HCL for a few years now and it has helped with my digestive issues. I love this brand as it is plant based with no nasty excipients.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Have been using all kinds of HCL for a few years now and it has helped with my digestive issues. I love this brand as it is plant based. Works great!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Great product, exactly what I wanted. Being vegan it was very difficult to find something that met my needs. This does that, great value too. Shipped to Australia very quickly, very impressed with the service.