GR

4.6
Alena57
Posted on Nov 24, 2022
The best enzymes

I’ve tried many of them. But this particular one is good in ingredients, you can find all necessary enzymes to digest milk products, fat and protein properly. As benefit - skin on my face became more clear, no new acne so far I bought 4 more bottles, must have for me

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Excellent quality digestive enzymes. Taking this has greatly reduced heartburn and gerd removing stomach pain. Taking one tablet one hour before bedtime removes that "full' feeling and no reflux when lying down. I am never without these!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Pan Ox-5 is no longer available. I tried this and it works great, no more acid reflux problems. People without gallbladders shouldn’t eat without this supplement.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Love PRL products, especially HCL and Digest 😍 and l recommend it to all my family and friends!

099377e2-9c14-4fe4-97e5-f18203ee9305
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I haven’t used it long enough to give the product 5 stars. So far so good. Christine

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great product. Try it! i am glad I found this website

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Checking different digestion enzyme products. Looks good, lets hope will become a regular item for me.

Posted on May 1, 2022

helps break down cooked food

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Suppose it is good for digestion. Its quite expensive and difficult to tell if it really works on me.