GR

4.7
Posted on Apr 17, 2022
1,991
A really good source of Beta-Glucans for Immunity

This is a really good supplement that focuses on providing bioavailable Beta-Glucans and Nucleotides to help with overall immunity in strengtening the gut as well as supporting the production of new immune fighting cells. It's composition also includes Turmeric which has been shown to fight inflammation and is good for a myriad of health purposes from mitigating pain and aid in healing. Overall this is a good start to encourage a better immune system If there are any Cons at all it would be the quantity needed per serving of three capsules which only gives it a month's supply per bottle. But other than that it is a superior supplement that should bring about much needed benefits and improve your overall health.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Bought my second bottle as this is really helpful for recovery from respiratory illness that entails a prolonged period of coughing. Helps you get out of a long-haul condition. It can lead to vivid dreams when taken before bed. Definitely noticed improvement in energy levels, immunity and seems to benefit the mood as well.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I really like these, have been taking for a while. I don’t know if they’re responsible for my quick recovery from COVID but I like them and will reorder.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

It has a very good quality and I can smell the freshness of the product when I just open the bottle. It is amazing add to immunity and boosting the body's energy .

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I like this brand so much!They don't have nasty agents in and they are organic. If you want to bulit up immunity this is then right thing for you.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

The quality of the product is good. The way they formulated seem so fine. I always take it when I feel my immunity is getting bug.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 11, 2022

Very special forms of beneficial ingredients for you overall health. Very well researched product

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Great product, immediate effect on my digestive health and confort, like never felt before, it's a real tresor that I found here

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I didn't continue with these. I didn't notice anything from them and I prefer a pure Beta Glucan product like Synergy.