GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package use

f73bf6e5-ae8d-4fa5-a38a-2cee9eb3f172
Posted on Sep 4, 2022

This coffee is great. I'm dialing it in at about 2 on my Fellow grinder for moka pot and it's giving me a great cup.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

The best coffee of my life. Great roasting and the flavor is just perfect. After trying for the first time, I ordered 3 kilos of that stuff :-).

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is my second time ordering this coffee, it taste great and it’s organic , great quality! And with the coupon it was a great price !

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I didn’t see a roast date on the package, it must not have been too fresh because it didn’t release any gases during the pour over. But it still tasted decent and had more distinct aroma than some local beans.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

it’s ok. somehow it doesn’t tastes much like coffee

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

it is pleasant to drink, fairly good. but nothing much special on the flavour note or so

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

not a fan of the aroma or blend - not sure I will buy again.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I bought organic light roasted coffee for the first time, before I always used regular coffee, which made me feel stormy, I already thought about giving up coffee altogether, I thought that I had an intolerance, although I really like coffee. But with this coffee it’s a completely different matter - the head doesn’t hurt in the evening, there is no nausea. And what a flavor! Proper, healthy coffee should be just that - light roasted and organic, that's when it gives us the maximum of its beneficial properties and does no harm. Be healthy!