GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 1, 2022
Love Organic coffee!

This is a tasty organic coffee, but I should have purchased a medium roast as it is a little too light for me. But, when I added just a little more, it was perfect. So can't complain! Excellent price compared to my local grocer.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

It is great finally have no chemicals in my coffee!!!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

simple ingredients, good quality, delicious taste big size coffee cute package

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The light roast one is helpful and healthy. Satisfied with the taste and quality.

purelake
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Tasty and perks you up!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

It needs v60 not suitable for home use

Posted on Nov 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

miscellaneous taste? I like the taste and the clean taste. Light roasted coffee is less common than I thought, and the price is reasonable, so I tried this product during the sale period, and everything was neat. It's good to be faithful to the light, but it's a bit boring. I wished there was a little more acidity. I can't add acidity, so I drink it well by blending it with dark roasted coffee or other coffees with a little depth here and there as a base. It's clean and good for a base. I drank it manually, but the beans are usually hard lol I thought I was going to die. It seems like it should be automatic. Does that mean fresh? The beans didn't look broken and there were no oily beans, so they looked good.

Auto-translated from Russian

Nice coffee. There is no sour aftertaste. I drink it with pleasure, realizing that this is eco-friendly coffee. Just from this alone, it is already drunk with pleasure. And in general, those who observe ecology and cleanliness in our diet and our weaknesses can count on excellent health and strong immunity. Enjoy this wonderful coffee!

Posted on Nov 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Beans are uniform and clean. I feel that the quality is good without being sarcasm. Beans roasted in Japan do not have this kind of taste, so I would like to repeat it in the future. It was good to be able to buy it at a great price this time.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

one of the largest producers of high-quality coffee in the USA, this coffee is arabica, organic☝️, light roasted, very pleasant in taste, I take exactly light roasting and organic, since this type of roasting is good for the body, and most importantly, organic ☝️