GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 1, 2022
THIS IS IT!

OMG, I think I found the eye cream of my dreams! It's affordable, has a lightweight texture that nourishes, and best of all - is double the size of other eye creams! I am absolutely in love!!! I use it both in the morning and at night and it leaves my skin dewy and moisturized and feels luxurious without breaking the bank. So easy to apply with the narrow spout and should last a long time. So happy I bought two of these! Could not recommend it highly enough!

1e7fc633-eebc-461f-a7c8-21e426620168
888f0160-3726-4d92-b0b8-9e2f3acd9c71
9140f46a-3bb8-4593-81d0-174bd9f71a6e
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

What a great and high quality eye cream!!! After I received the package and tried the cream, I wanted to order more. Unfortunately, I guess I’m the only who like it, because the product is out of stock… I have sensitive skin and it’s really works out well for me, great texture, good size and really moisturize the eye area. Highly recommend this eye cream!!!

4ee78dce-9605-4290-a344-587b4f365fd7
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I absolutely love this eye cream. This cream has helped me with dryness around the eyes and I think that it made the dark circles a little less visible. It’s very affordable, fragrance-free, and has some amazing ingredients. It contains niacinamide, which can brighten the skin, and retinol, which is great for anti-aging and can help with dark circles too.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I'm very happy with the quality and the result. I am in the age of 40 and started to use it as I had a new problem - bags under my eyes every morning and I luckily I don't see them any more. No scent at all, very pleasent texture, small size of the tube is definitly a benefit.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I recommend this product for anyone who is looking for eyes cream to hydrate and to use while doing message fto the under eye area. I use it for about two weeks and I can feel it make the area smooth and I feel it sometimes reduces the lines. Recommended.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

i bought it for my mum and she is happy about it. she tried it and really fast saw the benefits. smoother skin, smaller wrinkles around eyes and skin texture it is also better. it is good for sensitive skin. quailty ingridients and great size. many other eye creams are 15 ml and this one is 29.5 ml!

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I liked this product so much as I would like to buy it again. This product is so helpful and a good quality. Also the price is affordable comparing to other markets ! You will get benefit from the product and the price. The package also good and the size as well. The smell not very much,

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

the only way i could see the picture was by looking in my camera and looking size wise at my camera angle to find a use case and i could not find the right age for it but it is still package and it was in the season ticket and it is in my phone and it was on

Tellechan
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

The composition is hydrating enough for my combination skin (I'm in my 20s), however it may not be moisturizing enough for dry or mature skin. It also has a noticeable silicone-like texture that I enjoy and I believe may help smooth out fine lines before concealer application. Scent free as promised, and did not irritate my sensitive skin. And lastlyl, very generous size for an eye cream! Definitely recommend for (younger) people who are just starting out their skincare routine on a budget.