GR

alexphd
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is truly one of those few supplement gems which include both the ingredients of the East and West. So the star ingredient here is bupleurum. This herb (its root) is included in many Chinese and Japanese traditional herbal formulas has been used for centuries. Its health benefits other than supporting the liver/gallbladder health include immune health and anti-inflammatory. According to TCM, its special qualities are: circulating qi, clearing heat, dispersing wind

I have been using Planetary Herbals, Bupleurum Liver Cleanse Tablets for about six months. It is an excellent liver tonic containing fresh & pure herbs. One can feel this once you put the tablet in mouth. As per Chinese medicine eyes is the organ & anger is the emotion associated with liver. I have felt a change in both for the better. Besides as Barbara O'Neil has said " Liver is the project manager of the body " once liver gets toned up the whole body gets rejuvenated with a general sense of well being. Also the bowel movement has become better. However, don't expect overnight results as I believe that this supplement works at the subtle level. Give it time to work & it certainly will.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Since most doctors think I am a Munchousin and don't want to deal with my physical issues, I decided to do some research of my own. A friend told me about the like product "Bupleurum Calmative" which helped my chronic pain issue. I decided to try this product. It seems to be working, bodily functions are not so strained and full of effort as they were before the intake of this product. I will continue to use it!

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I’ve been take these for 2-3 weeks in hopes that it will clean out my liver. I think my drinking habit and stress has caused a lot of liver damage so I hope products like these will cleanse my liver. The tablet has a very strong peppery smell? to it, I’m not so keen on the smell but I’ll deal with it this is helping my liver.

GigiTan
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Amazing! I typically don't compose surveys, yet this item has been exceptionally powerful for me. I was having a great deal of torment under the right half of my ribs. I figured it was my liver telling something. Last year I lost my sister and father inside a half year of one another. Obviously vodka turned into my closest companion for desensitizing the aggravation. I began requiring these fourteen days prior and have seen a serious emotional reduction in the aggravation. I additionally began taking kudzu extricate which has assisted with my liquor hankering.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Bupleurum is used as a remedy in Chinese medicine for several different ailments. We've used this product for years for general discomfort after eating foods that are too rich or too heavy. This is one of the best liver cleanses out there.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I purchased this product as it has ingredients like bupleurum and peony, both of which help to improve leaky gut and resultant autoimmune issues. The liver support an added bonus. Great quality and value for money too. Generous quantity with 159 tabs per bottle too.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

had beeb using this and the effect was really good. i use this along with the 3 other supplements i bought. i can see that its really working

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

A good and balance formula with east and west herbs. The percentage content of bupleurum has not been stated but that might be a trade secret lol. However, chemicals in bupleurum called saikosaponins might prolong bleeding. Stop taking it at least two weeks before a scheduled surgery.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

This product has all the great liver herbs and it’s important to take care of your liver. Once I saw that it was formulated by Michael Tierra, I bought it. I trust his formulations.