Page 1 - Reviews - Plackers, Twin-Line, Dental Flossers, Value Size, Cool Mint, 150 Count - iHerb
GR

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I love how shred resistant these dental floss are! Even those with ‘extra thick’ threads don’t match up. - Easy-to-use ziplock bag that keeps all 150 dental floss neatly. - While it claims that it’s cool mint flavour, I didn’t smell or taste any - which I don’t mind at all as long as it’s shred resistant.

7fc7eba8-e12f-4367-b191-48a6428ea02e
30a77984-1755-4f5e-a235-84dfeeef3d5a
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great Mint flavor, easy to use "like these twin line" and size is good for the pocket! the package is nice and easy to close the ziplock bag. really soft to floss between my teeth and doesn't cause gum bleeding. These are high-quality, and excellent for getting into hard-to-reach places.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Used to use these in the U.S., but now live in Japan. Couldn't find anything comparable in Japan -- the floss here isn't very good, it's far too thick and unwaxed so makes that awful nails on a chalkboard feeling every time you use it -- YUCK! But Plackers are amazing! Really like these twin line ones, as they really help to pull out junk from your teeth. You can reuse one pick multiple times -- I've been using one pick every 1-2 weeks (once per day), and it's EXCELLENT! You could probably use each pick much longer than that but I'm trying to balance wastefulness with quality, and thus playing it safe. These are really high-quality, excellent for getting into all the hard-to-reach places! A+++++++++++!

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I honestly thought the "two-line" flosser was a gimmick, but they really do clean better! As others said, these don't tear (which was a problem with other floss I've tried). The floss is also very thin and great for teeth that are especially tight together. These can be harsh on gums though, so don't use roughly.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Superb. I have used the green one for a year, but after I saw some reviews of this product I changed my mind. It has two lines, so you can find that more plaque is found after you use it, and it doesn't have any flavor so it is also the main reason I love it. Better than green one. worth to pay more.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

The two strings allow you to clean different gaps between the teeth as if there's hardly any gap, and be more effective. I didn't feel mint or any flavor, but I don't really care about the flavor that much. I think these are good compared to others I've tried from the brand, and this package is going to last five months

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The strings are doubled. This does not just push the food around, it draws it out. They are really good at capturing the food in between the teeth.The strings are very strong, I do not recall having broken one yet. You can use the toothpick to get to those nagging bits of chicken stuck between your teeth in a hurry. The cool mint flavor is refreshing and the price is affordable

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I tried other varieties of this brand, but this is absolutely my favorite! It clearly removes much more dirt than the others, and it gets trapped between the two lines instead of moving around the teeth.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

While this may be convenient, floss picks are not as effective as regular floss. Floss picks do not allow you to reach all the angles that regular floss can so you won't be able to clean your teeth as effectively. Regular floss is recommended, but floss picks are better than nothing for your oral health

Rosy
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

These are twin lined dental flossers that work really great to clean in between the teeth. It's a BIG bag of 150 pieces for the price of a small bag I purchased in a local pharmacy. Great value!!