Page 1 - Reviews - Plackers, Micro Mint, Mint Dental Flossers, 12 Count - iHerb
GR

Posted on May 8, 2022

I had been using the Listerine/Reach flosser with disposable heads for years but got tired of how expensive it was. These flossers do the job as good. Those are flexible yet durable, unlike some others that are made of pretty thick plastic which makes it hard and painful to use in the back areas. Also the floss tend to be thick so it hurts to floss between teeth but this brand's floss is thinner so it's perfect. If flavor is a concern for you I can barely taste the mint. I don't like it when junk is added to my flossers so no complaints there. You can also fold it in half to use as a toothpick.

a5495922-bd7e-47c9-8155-6f0ab8882848
56cd7745-d88b-4366-a293-df2df535e1e8
548fb847-5898-4515-91af-4fe6d1807a23
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Just added this to my basket cause it was really cheap. Didn't really have high hopes for it, I'm pretty picky when it comes to dental hygiene products but decided to give it a go cause of the price. This actually exceeded my expectations, it's nice to use, it comes in a ziplock bag which is really nice and purse-friendly, - and, you can bend the flossers and then it's a toothpick! So you get 2in1!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Honestly the best dental floss I had ever purchased. Very durable. 100% non-breakable thread. There is even a section where you can fold to make it into a toothpick, on top of the floss. The mint floss adds a refreshing after-taste to the mouth.

3e581bf4-cce9-42ca-b0ed-809c5924076e
841d37b5-4c0c-46eb-9dea-0ca9cd30ba2b
ce878518-e3ee-43b7-a368-5488ae0d1ab1
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

These are the only flossers I have ever tried that don't shred or snap, but are also slim and smooth enough to get between my tightly packed molars without a struggle. I don't use the sharp pointy pick that's built into the handle, so I have no opinion on that. They have a mild mint scent/flavor but that doesn't really contribute to the functionality so I could take it or leave it. I use them at night while watching tv, which distracts me from snacking.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I absolutely love these, they are quite durable and the flavor was not overpowering. I take some with me everywhere I go, they help with keeping my teeth clean even when out. They are great for sensitive teeth and it is great that the package is resealing. This is the second time I bought this product and will surely be buying again.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Posted on May 31, 2022

Love this product. The package is quite big so I divided it into little boxes (for hygiene purposes. So I won't have to open the entire bag every day). I love that it's not pointy or sharp, so it's safe for the gums (especially if you have sensitive gums). I use these on a daily basis- very convenient.

Posted on May 28, 2022

These are so much more effective than other brands at cleaning away plaque between teeth. Thin and strong floss. Easy to use shape. Perfect for maintaining clean teeth in times like now (still in Covid) when one may not want to visit the dentist as often as in the past.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love these and wanted to be able to take some to work with me since we eat lunch there, so having a pack of these with me is so convenient. I would have liked to have been able to choose the color (I got orange) but since they aren't flavored differently or anything, it isn't a big deal.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The young members of our family have found these easy and convenient for flossing. Others are too big or too small or have a strange taste. but for our younger ones, these are just right. They can get their teeth flossed with no fuss. Also, it's great to have a large pack of 90. That's less packaging waste and lasts us a while.