Page 1 - Reviews - Plackers, Gentleslide, Dental Flossers, Mint Blast, 90 Count - iHerb
GR

Posted on May 7, 2022
2036

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Repeated purchase - the best brand I can find out there that's value for money! The floss are thin enough for my kids to use between their teeth, and it doesn't fray like other types of floss. I found these quite sturdy and well-made, whereas for other brands I've bought, the floss tends to come off quite easily.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

First time ordering from iHerb. Great price for items that were ridiculously priced in local discount stores, if it was even in stock at all. Plus, because it was my first order, I got 20 percent off. Shipping was free because I ordered enough for some time. My order came within two to three days. I will look to the iHerb website for other products.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Indispensable for tight teeth and sensitive gums that can be hurt and bleed while clumsily using regular floss. That said, you can hardly feel the mint smell/taste and the floss does twist and becomes looser quite quickly and becomes a bit harder to use, so start with your tightest teeth and then move to wider set areas.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Strong floss that does not get ripped between teeth. I always had a problem with other flosses- they would get ripped between teeth. This one is strong!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Great dental care. Helpful hook at the end for getting food out of back molars. Great value for money in terms of the amount of them in the pack. Very pleased with this purchase.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

These flossers are perfect for getting between close-set teeth. They are strong and don't break like so many other products do. Highly recommended for daily use to keep your teeth clean and your dentist happy!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I bought this because my gums are weak and sensitive, so I needed a thin dental floss. It feels like it cleans between teeth better than other thick dental floss and feels softer. It's good that the thread doesn't break or break during use!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Extremely satisfying experience, it clean teeth very gentle, sensitive, flavor is good quality and size are perfect easy to use and packaging is air tight.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

good product for my dense teeth the only thing that bothers me with this product is that sometimes the dental floss get ripped a little while in use