GR

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

It has quite thick texture and it gets time to get used to it but I like it anyways so far. I also feel that it’s quite strong so I’d use it every second evening only. PS! Don’t use it after sunbathing, it makes your sensitive skin tingle! Scent is quite neutral.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Very good serum , another one from pixi. I have a sensitive, dry skin and it worked perfect for me, of course topped with a moisturiser on top.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Overall i like it but didn’t see much difference. I use it after toning my face at night. There is no scent its so gentle on the face. Size package is so cute. Hight quality

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I love it. I applied it after I use toner with same brand. I bought it more to make sure I have enough stocks. It’s suitable on my skin and it works. I don’t know to others because every person has different skin. But my skin is not sensitive and the product is perfect for me..

e235a3a2-1cca-4d84-835d-60577fbd0ee9
d5fc1eb5-7c38-4dff-b156-b957339ad59d
7b731f28-904e-4608-bd35-91dddb0e730d
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I feel like this product is good for my acne prone skin, tho I use it only once or twice a week in my evening routine.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I have sensitive skin and that serum good for me. Its hydrates and nourish my skin

d9c01c6b-5287-4fc1-8821-65cb1bbf57f9
Posted on Jun 23, 2021

Been using this for as long as I can remember, and definitely the star of my skincare. my skin is supple and smooth, less skin blemishes, and pores are less visible. this is my favorite product of pixi. will definitely repurchase again.

9e949cef-9292-41ad-812b-c2b62258a9e2
Posted on Apr 28, 2021

This was my first Pixi beauty product which I ever bought in my life. A serum that works while you sleep to exfoliate and soothe skin for brighter complexion in the morning. When applying it before bedtime I could feel slight tingling sensation but in the morning I would feel so good looking at my skin. I had ordered 2 together out of which one was for me and the other one was for my sister.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

I have combi sensitive skin which had bad grey tone after all this home-sitting experience. I applied serum 2 to 3 times per week in the evening routine after the Pixi's Glow Tonic, having ascorbic acid in the morning routine - and my skin returned to pre-quarantine look very fast: healthy tone, nice texture, literally glowing. Once i got the needed result, I gifted Tonic and used only serum for the dry skin after cleansing. This way it causes some irritation, gives sticky finish for a while but absorbs quickly. It hydrates, what is plus. What I do not like - that Pixi doesn't say the % of acid in the serum. That's why I am not sure how well will it work on serious post-acne if one has this problem. I liked Tonic more, but this serum enhances glow effect in combination, however not interesting to me as single product.