GR

Xienah
Posted on Jun 2, 2022
Excellent !

Its truly amazing, my skin is smoother, clean with no acne, im just in love with this , is helped me to have o complete routine for my skin, it was tired but now its fresh and so glowy , use it as a routine twice a day if u have normal skin then use ur daily cream for better results , don forget your sunscreen and be beautiful always and glowy cause u already are , like my comment girls love u 💜💜💜💜🦋💙💕💋💙💜💙🦋💕💙💜💙🦋🌸🦋💕🌸💙🦋🦋💕💋💜🌸💙🦋💕🦋🦋🌸🌸💙🦋🦋💕🌸

ffdf5aa6-cdba-4b77-96e0-2fd702282196
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I have problematic skin, with post-acne, enlarged pores, black spots. I have tried different peels: chemical, almond peels, etc. This peel is very gentle and gently brings my skin in a good condition. The post-acne pimples became lighter, black spots are not so noticeable, and the appearance of the skin in general has improved. And most importantly, I am not allergic to it and do not have a lot of flaking like I had from The Ordinary (+not as good an effect as I had from Pixi either)! I make sure to use SPF before I go outside, even if there's no sun. Also, I alternate this product with Vitamin C from Klairs, because of the formulations and ingredients, but I get good results by alternating them.

10fc0f12-9d35-4115-8825-7ee7b7ee6f1c
6b442f69-74e0-48a1-8464-0f544cbe0f27

This tonic is the best thing that happened to me in my life 😅 Changes are visible even after the first day of application: redness has decreased, and due to exfoliation, the skin has become smooth and soft 💖 In the morning and evening after washing, you can apply with a cotton pad, after 1- Apply cream for 2 minutes. The tonic tingles a little on the skin, it is better not to apply it to wounds and squeezed pimples. Girls, FIND 😍

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Its truly amazing, my skin is smoother, clean with no acne, im just in love with this , is helped me to have o complete routine for my skin, it was tired but now its fresh and so glowy , use it as a routine twice a day if u have normal skin then use ur daily cream for better results , don forget your sunscreen and be beautiful always and glowy cause u already .

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for a month now, and I can see the results. This supplement is amazing! It has increased my energy and mood, helped me recover from stress, and is giving me a burst of strength. I am so happy to see this product available at such a great price point...it is an excellent supplement that doesn't disappoint.