GR

• S
icarotwist
Posted on Sep 18, 2022
27,893

I'm a big fan of pork rinds, and these are have a great flavor and a perfect texture. They're also low in calories and fat, which is always a bonus. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who loves pork rinds. And the most important for me, is that they are vegan, and guilt free!

20869bf8-22ec-4efc-8980-ff13b5b31bbc
3e22ffbb-3183-42a3-a9b6-2d98822290c6
5b9b2eff-1ad2-4787-8e52-a889107a1a37

✨ FLAVOR: 8.5/10 The BBQ flavor is really nice and well balanced. There’s a bit of sweetness, spiciness, tanginess and smokiness. Just what you would want from a BBQ flavor. It’s just the right amount of seasoning for a very flavorful snack that felt healthy and natural with good ingredients. There is no odd protein flavor or pork flavor at all. ✨ TEXTURE: 9/10 The texture is nice and sort of looks like pork rinds but is still quite different from it. It’s felt more like airy popped rice chips. They’re crispy pieces of different shapes and size but do tend to have that curly shape that pork rinds have. They’re light but not as light and airy as pork rinds. They’re a bit dry but not as dry as pork rind and don’t get stuck down your throat like pork rinds tend to do. I would buy again but not at that price, it’s way too expensive! ⭐️ RATING: 8.5/10 ⭐️

2ce156d5-9b0f-4851-9ba8-898a55a087cf
b7eae512-632a-44f6-9a41-2b13d1bb5ae7
6ff2f776-a79a-44d1-92b1-c0c7606af926
0d007c75-38d4-4b2b-b832-f42f863b85be
bf888b8c-85fc-452d-9bd1-cfd60cbd6aa7
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I love these sooo much and can go through a bag easy - I'm a not super religious Jew but the guilt will still get me on pork lol - so I try to stay kosher as I feel - can be split w my Jewish and Muslim student friends, as well as vegetarians! Love

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

These were a little over-seasoned for my tastes but I have to say, they were pretty good vegan pork rind replacements! They appeared to be a good quality snack that is well suited for a vegan diet / lifestyle. I probably won't buy them again but they were worth trying out!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I also tried the original flavor, and personally I preferred this BBQ flavor which had a stronger tasting seasoning. They tasted kind of similar to me but the original was milder and this one was stronger. I like that it is a vegan snack, and the light puffy texture is nice. Not completely amazing but enjoyable.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I prefer these over the nacho flavored ones. The BBQ flavor is pretty much the standard one you can find in other snacks, but it works pretty well. It is also not too salty, so that's a good thing. I personally prefer the vegetarian "chicharron" I used to buy in Italy from the Philippines' branch Oishi, but this makes up for a pretty decent replacement.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Who knew that this pigless pork tastes rather like the real crunchy real pork crackling you buy. As I no longer eat meats, I did enjoy this guilt free animal friendly snack!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I bought these for a notoriously fussy friend who is both gluten sensitive and vegan to try, and she loved them! I was so relieved.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I really like it,because there is nothing like this in germany. Very crispy and also for chips kinda stuff low calories. Will totally buy it again!

Posted on May 26, 2022

Fantastic! I bought these not realising they weren't actual pork rinds but in my opinion they are so much better! Similar texture and taste without the smelliness of real pork rinds!