Page 1 - Reviews - Physician's Choice, Apple Cider Vinegar, 60 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
GR

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Apple cider vinegar may increase feelings of satiety, indicating its potential usefulness in weight control. Satiety is a feeling of fullness and satisfaction: the opposite of hunger. Apple cider vinegar induced a protective effect against erythrocyte, kidney, and liver oxidative injury and lowered the serum lipid levels in mice fed a high cholesterol diet. Capsimax is concentrated natural capsicum extract from red hot chilli peppers. Capsimax provides the desired effective levels of capsaicinoids without the burn associated with hot peppers. The capsaicinoids that you want from peppers, which is purified in capsimax support your body’s energy production by helping to improve and maintain your healthy metabolism.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This is the best brand of apple cider vinegar that I’ve found so far. It works like a charm - I use it daily for restless legs and it helps so much. It doesn’t have a strong taste when you take it like some others do, and the capsule size is small enough to easily take. It’s definitely great quality.

Posted on Dec 25, 2020

So I didn't test this before meals but rather before my workout because of Capsimax. I took one cap 30 minutes prior to my weight training and oh boy did I feel it work! I could literally feel my body burning everything it could during exercise. I have taken many supplements and drugs for sports performance enhancing and I can tell a difference between placebo and real stuff. This one is the real stuff! Be sure to check it out. I loved it!

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

No tummy issues and healthy way to take for your teeth.

Posted on May 20, 2021

very nice natural product and an easy way to take your ACV!

Posted on May 3, 2021

Halfway on my 2nd bottle and weight still the same. Good thing didn’t put on weight.

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

Posted on Jun 16, 2021

I like this.

Posted on May 10, 2021

it caused burning with bowel motion and micturition. side effects were bad.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The quality ingredients and the weight level effects are good, I like it very much and have been repurchased many times! Will use it for a long time and recommend it to friends and family! The point is that the packaging is very careful and perfect, and it is a very attentive seller!