Page 1 - Reviews - Petitfee, Artichoke Soothing, Hydrogel Eye Mask, 30 Pairs (84 g) - iHerb
GR
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

one of my favorite. I bought 2nd and will keep buying. I keep in the fridge and works even better. Cooling and refreshing my undereye skin. use every morning. 30 pairs are good for one month. very light and nice scent. the best quality ever to my opinion. it could be use for any age

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I rarely used eye masks before even though I’m obsessed with sheet masks, as I felt that they wouldn’t do anything that my sheet mask would do. These totally changed my mind however. They are so soothing and moisturizing and actually do something! I feel like after using these masks my eye area is less puffy and dark. Definitely worth it!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I put it in the fridge some time i use it in morning sometime before bedtime relaxing and noticed some changes with dark under my eyes

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I love those patches. they hydrate my eyes which essential once you switch on a heater at home. And I love the smell. my favourite patches so far

Posted on Oct 15, 2020

Very moisturizing, I love them cold right out of the fridge. They get rid or dark circles and undereye bags. These ones stick on nicely, so you can apply them, go off to start your hair/makeup, then remove them before to do your eyes. Nice blue colour too!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Korean cosmetics never fails. Great for under eye area hydration, and other parts of the face. Refreshing scent

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Good quality, I use before makeup application. Large size, no scent. moisturizing.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Very helpful product! I use this patches every morning , and the benefit -help with wrinkles.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Really great choice to refresh you under eyes problems. Very sensitive eye mask for looking well in work every single day.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

I love using eye patch because I don't usually get much sleep. This helps me to reduce swelling around the eyes in the morning.