GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

What is olive leaf extract good for? It’s commonly used to reduce inflammation, boost immune function, fight infections and promote cardiovascular health. It can also be used topically to fight skin issues and orally to boost oral health. When it comes to olive leaf dosage, it ranges from 500–1,000 milligrams daily. It is generally safe to take olive leaf extract everyday under the guidance of your healthcare professional. Some people may experience olive leaf side effects like stomach pain, headaches, dizziness, heartburn and diarrhea.

I added this as a "lighter" addition to my arsenal that includes oregano oil, which can be a bit exhausting due to die off reactions. This works without reaction for me. I didn't test it individually, but I have tried olive leaf by itself when under the weather, in the past, and that worked very well. This is a brand I trust, good quality products and one of my preferred brands to purchase. I favor it because they add no fillers nor additives and is always either organic or wildcrafted.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I have been using Olive leaf for years now. I had read an article so I ordered it. I remember the first few days it was like my skin was being cleaned from the inside. Seems to clear out the pores. So I continued. It is always hard to evaluate the efficacy of supplements but I feel that it there is a positive affect.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
1,141
3,433

Working really well for me... I'll be a repeat customer Excellent product! Pure product and no additives or fillers. The company is very quick to address any issues and answer any questions. Some of my capsules were black granules inside rather than the tan product. I was quickly reassured that was because some moisture (water) had gotten to the product in the capsule and that caused the change in appearance but no harm to the product. They graciously replaced my bottle and I've ordered again because it's working for me.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I usually take another brand’s organic olive leaf supplements, but they were out of stock so I decided to give this product a try. I’m satisfied. I feel that Paradise Herb’s olive leaf works as well as another brand’s olive leaf I usually take. The only negative is that this is not made with organic olive leaf.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Simply the best, SIBO be gone! - this is what I felt as benefits while taking this -> Better intestinal feeling and less cramps -> Good energy and calm all day -> Less bacterial related bloating -> Better bowel movements -> Much better skin -> Much faster healing of wounds -> Less food cravings

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Great quality, natural ingredients, perfect composition, especially if you have strong diet.Tastes not very nice, try not chewing. Love this supplement. No concern at all. Good package. Use it from 2 year old age for my child.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

i got this after recommendation from my functional medicine doctor to help me with immunity due to active EBV virus. I am taking this together with mushroom beta glucans (also from Paradise brand)

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Packaged in capsule. No taste and easy size to swallow. Very good for cardiovascular health. Well known to reduce cholesterol build up in arteries. Good anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great quality olive leaf extract supplement. Ingredients are really minimal, and you can really get the full benefits with just 1-2 capsules a day.