GR

4.6
Based on 2,393 Ratings
1,840
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Absolute Epic Standard, I am fully satisfied of this product. I feel my body cells being revived and feel more energised. Even on busy work days I still feel active and mentally focus despite have to work 12 hours every work day. I recommended my wife who is suffering from diabetes since in her early 30's to take in the morning. She find herself still have enough energy to last till sunset. She is very satisfied of this product. Its important for diabetic sufferers to have enough nutrients to supplement their cells. The veggy caps good size to swallow. I am in late 60's now and with this Orac Earth Blend multi vitamin from Paradise Herb, in our opinion we have no worries to age happily forth If you find my review good please support, thank you.

6b19643b-a221-4575-b124-a9b7be2c2517
d42f9921-84af-483a-8aee-7381a3a16dfc
f85dd27f-f3b9-488d-b062-0892305ed303
Posted on May 16, 2022

This is a great product. If you find my review useful, do give me a "like or thumbs up". There are so many natural goodness in it, not just full of chemicals. After taking even for the first time, all of us (all my family members from my parents to my children) who took it can feel the difference with and without it. You feel more alert, more energetic and healthier. Daily consumption does have its benefits. Go for it! Extras: However, we tried the "with iron" multivitamins and didnt feel as good and effective as this "no iron" multivitamins. So we have since switch back to this "no iron" multivitamins faithfully.

eb538257-b607-4d9a-a7f5-6766be940590
Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. I have been taking Paradise Herbs Superfood Multi w NO iron for a while now. These are my go to Superfood Multiple Vitamin, and only 1 a day for a multiple of wonderful ingredients, like ORAC Energy Greens, Nature's C, Minerals, Probiotics, Adaptogens, and Herbs. Vegetarian, Made with Non-GMO Ingredients, Gluten Free. I’m so happy to have found these!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is an excellent multi vitamin! I can feel an energy boost shortly after taking it, which I have never experienced with other brands. I have tried multiple brands, mostly food-based preferably without fillers, but this one has been the best. I appreciate that there is a version without iron as iron supplements always affect my digestion negatively . I also appreciate the reasonable price tag. Will continue to purchase this.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I like that this is a whole foods multi. They use the natural form of vitamin b12 not the synthetic form. I have compared their formulation with garden of life and a couple other whole food vitamins. Their nutrient profile actually came out higher than the others as far as mgs. I like that they've added additional superfoods and antioxidants. Their price point is very reasonable as well.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This multi-vitamin is a well balanced daily vitamin. The daily dosage of one per day makes this a must for busy households! Its whole foods quality ingredients and potency is pretty much good for one size fits all for our family. The size of the capsule makes them easy to swallow!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
1,936

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I would say this is my favorite multivitamin on iherb. great quality and ingredients. amazing size for the price. great potency. I personally take 2 capsules daily to help with the deficiencies. tastes a bit funky I do not mind it at all. packaging is good too. love it overall

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I take this multi several times a week just to fill any nutrient gaps. Sometimes with multivitamins it is hard to tell if they have any positive benefits, but at least this one does not upset my stomach like many do. The boost from the B vitamins is noticeable when taken in the afternoon. I love the spectrum of ingredients, especially the probiotics and low copper content. As it is reasonably priced, I would consider buying again. I do wish there was a bit more calcium though.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I love that these vitamins have herbal & other natural ingredients, and still don't have synthetic iron! The pill size isn't too big & the daily dosage is only 1 capsule. But they are still potent & effective. I highly recommend these vitamins, especially for people who have a harder time taking too many pills.