Page 1 - Reviews - PanOxyl, Acne Foaming Wash, Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Maximum Strength, 5.5 oz (156 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Listen I suffer from acne like crazy, I’ve used anything you can think of! Including Benzac which is Benzoyl Peroxide and after a while it didn’t work. I think I bought this product at the right time. When it’s that time of that time, my acne goes berserk and I lose all confidence. I started this right on time and I am having small pimples here and there, but it’s a huge difference compared from before. I really love that it’s a foaming wash, it’s so smooth and has no smell whatsoever. I haven’t experienced any side effects like dry skin. I use an ampoule and moisturiser right after, so I guess that helps a lot. The product is a lot and I try not to apply a lot cause I’m avoiding any irritation. For the price, I’ll definitely repurchase. I hope, I can continue to see benefits long term. I attached a picture of my current breakouts and I am happy!

c1430577-8cbe-4cda-95cf-2d9ca8aab2c0
3d5e3e05-11d4-48d6-a022-aae64ba9f6cf
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

English: -My skin suffers from the constant appearance of pimples, this product helped me to clear out my skin in just a short duration (I do not have severe acne). -I use this product on other body areas (chest or back). -This products has a strong smell that I dislike, however I did not feel irritated while using this product. عربي: - بشرتي تعاني من الظهور الدائم للبثور ، هذا المنتج ساعدني على تنظيف بشرتي في مدة قصيرة فقط (ليس لدي حب شباب شديد). - أستخدم هذا المنتج على مناطق جسدي (الصدر أو الظهر). -هذه المنتجات لها رائحة نفاذة لا أحبها ولكن لم أشعر بالانزعاج أثناء استخدام هذا المنتج.

57bee6c8-e2fc-4b83-8c7b-12fc5d2e5a05
221ca12b-3719-414b-b647-8576e5eeb0e7
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Very effective creamy wash in clearing out body acne. I lather a tiny bit in the shower for my back, leave it for like 4min , and then rinse it out . Now i have 0 pimples. I woudn't recommend it for the face if you have dry skin as it is a little drying.

8f801e8a-61c9-460f-8230-f2c45d1b35e8
d798c30c-d04b-40fc-a176-8176b4a22031
7ee10611-f5c0-40e6-8c8f-92789b5b6483
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I was havin a terrible outbreak on my back and started using this everyday, in addition to an exfoliating sea salt/ mud soap, and my skin has pretty much cleared up. Wear clean clothes, change your sheets (wash them often), and use this soap and you'll solve your problem (mostly). I went from bad back acne to like just one or two blemishes that disappear in a day or two. Good quality.

557f5436-6aea-43b1-ad46-c5f00ab9a727
Posted on May 23, 2022

The product arrived on time and it was well packaged. It's good for people who have acne just like me. But for people who have sensitive skin, you have to read the instructions inside the box before using it. The product is of good quality and the size is big enough, I'm quiet surprised.

0fee56eb-3bf9-44ce-bced-c44ef01d209e
Posted on May 14, 2022

Amazing product great price gives results quickly i bought it not long time ago and kept it a little time to try it ( actually my girlfriend ) i can see great improvement in her skin and she does too. The quality is impeccable good size for its price the packaging looks nice great composition for sensitive skin the use makes ur skin gentle

2db098d3-47e8-434d-b879-06976756082a
b5ca3bd2-2481-4984-80a3-1acaff267db8
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This product is so good it really kills the bacteria from acne. You just have to wait for 4-6 weeks. Don’t stop using it. I recommend to use it once a day because it has 10% benzoyl. If you have sensitive skin, use 2.5% or 4% that’s better if you dont want to have dry skin. Also, this is very good for bacne! It improves my over all acne. Thanks I highly recommend this. Like my review if it helps!

43f3c87b-33aa-4c76-abd6-2ea36509b5e0
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Great for acne ! But only use it for the body not for the face beacause it may cause irritation. For the face use only the one with 4%. Pay attention as it may bleach your clothes, make sure to rinse it off completely ( it doesn’t bleach your eyebrows or anything just the clothes) I recommend to introduce it to your face by using it only 3 times a week and then you can use it daily. I use it at night, in the shower on my wet body. I leave it in for 5min maximum and then rinse it off.

557542e3-7fb3-4367-a2a3-056e6be9d4c3
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have heard so many great reviews about this. Indeed it is a good facial wash. It has a sign at the back that says do not use if you have a very sensitive skin. I do have a very sensitive skin yet it didn't cause any breakout or stinging or any allergic reaction. Thank God! Great buy!

e28fc58d-9efd-4e08-9b33-9d46c55685b5
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Very effective and gentle on the skin. I love it. This is my 2nd tube. I have oily skin and I mix it with a drop of water and it lathers. I leave it on for 10 mins and I rinse my face after. My acne has totally cleared after 8 weeks.

dcc4a733-7d3a-4b9c-911a-f26df85839d1