GR

Based on 15,112 Ratings
13,491
1,251
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I chose a children's omega for a long time so that it would immediately fit both of my children (2 years and 8 years old). I immediately watched only liquid, because we do not know how to swallow pills. There are no difficulties in giving it to children, I give it with food for breakfast, at first I dosed it with a syringe, now by eye in a spoon. The taste is mild, slightly lemony, there is a bit of a fishy aftertaste, not nasty. Convenient neck.

ac3dd997-0b21-46a4-85da-1ae042eadf13
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

We bought these vitamins on the recommendation of other users. The 3-year-old girl has been ill often lately, and so have other children in kindergarten. She used Omega in combination with vitamin C and immunity syrup for 7 days. She has not had any signs of a cold since. It doesn’t taste bad so kids love to drink. If this comment helped you, please click like that others customers can see benefits of this product. Thanks.

53c1ab0f-3184-46a3-9c37-282016e9d727
Posted on Jul 31, 2022
3,787

I've been using this vitamin for about a week now and I can really tell a difference in my mood. The first day I felt really well rested, much less groggy and more alert. It was more of a burst of energy than the usual sugar crash, which is great!

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I was sceptical I've purchased in his prime because I was afraid that my child would taste a fishy flavour, but that was not the case. I put 1/2 TSP in either his milk chocolate drink or juice and the kid drinks it without hesitation. Mind you my child is an extreme picky eater, particularly with how thinks taste and/or feel on his tongue. I will continue to buy.

2f37befa-2af5-4966-bd55-63e89e388bde
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

766c6ebd-72aa-4a8b-b9bb-002a01ad7018
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
1,493

I used to buy cod liver oil of Oslomega. The reason I turned to kids omega 3 is the amount of omega 3. For every 5ml of this one, the EPA / DHA is 740mg / 460mg. For the same amount of cod liver oil, the EPA / DHA is 320mg / 460mg. I’d rather choose the higher amount of omega 3 fatty acids.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Fast delivery, very nice supplement. I am going to order for my kids one more time. Update: my 6 years old sons speech improved he is more talkative and open. I’ve seen good improvements at school which was big problem before. Quality is very good and taste is wonderful. Doesn’t smell or taste like fish at all. For my pick kids great choice.

Posted on May 29, 2022

NGL, this is an unsweetened, lemon-flavoured fish oil so kids may not be wild about it. My 4-yr-old dutifully swallows it but then I'll give him his chewable/gummy vitamins to "cheer his palate up". Still, I grew up taking fish oil sypplements all my life so I am now giving it to my kids too.

fefb0e3b-aeda-43c0-aa6d-39f03e5fe9de
Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,595

After my first dose of this vitamin, I had a whole new perspective of life and my own health. My eyesight improved, skin cleared up, and I gained strength in every aspect of life. I've recommended this to several people as well--it works!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
4,150

This has been an excellent vitamin for me. I've noticed a noticeable increase in strength and energy after taking this product. My mood has improved, as well as health, immunity, quality of life, etc. The only downside is the taste - it's not good at all.