GR

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This is the best source of vegan Omega 3,6 and 9! Very potent and I can definitely see improved mental alertness and improved smooth skin tone. Love it! this will be in for the long run. I love that the ingredients are all natural without any fillers. Just great!!! I highly recommend this product

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I am a vegetarian becomeing a vegan, a big concern is getting nutrients from vegetables, Omega vitimans being high on the list. I can't eat fish, so the vege ingredients work for me. The packaging is beautiful, benefits from the pink and flowers... I am looking forward to healthier hair and nails, lowering inflammation and cholesterol, heart healthy vitiman with no fishy taste. At my age, I especially need to cover all my vitiman basics, with quality products from iherb, I think I'll be fine.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I take for the health benefits, haven't notice a difference yet since it takes a couple of months to notice long term results. However, I have quicker post workout recovery. Good price for the quality of the supplement. But if you have an issue with carregenean its an ingredient listed.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Loving this product. Being plant based it is an excellent alternative to fish oil. Great quality and I have definitely noticed a difference since taking it. My teen son takes it as well. Highly recommend

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I know ahiflower is supposed to be so good for omegas, but I didnt realize that on the bottle it gives a california warning that you could be exposed to lead! Not so sure why?

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

As a vegetarian, I avoid fish oil, but still want to supplement omegas- this is the perfect solution.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This one has it all. A great choice if you don’t like taking multiple vitamins.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I take this every day. I was happy to find a omega product not sourced from fish.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Received my order on time. Product is of good quality.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

highest source of Omega 3 that is bioavailable. recommend for vegan as well as meat eaters. clean source of Omega 3's