GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Excellent! Much better than mint version.

I have Sjogren's which is an autoimmune disease that causes dry mouth among other things. These have been one of the most helpful things I can find for my night time dryness. They actually help me to get a good night's sleep. I also had to stop eating dairy to stop the sleep apnea that Sjogren's has given me. Those two interventions have helped enormously. Please keep stocking this version as the mint version is too minty.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

A quality product that works. I used to sleep so poorly because my mouth got so dry that it would wake me out of a sound sleep. I use one at bedtime instead of two and that is all I need. Now I sleep well. It adheres well to your teeth or your gums so you do not have to worry about choking. The flavor is pleasant. A great purchase.

Posted on May 1, 2022

xylimelts did help reduce dryness and burning in my mouth until the tablets melted completely. however, less comfortable in my mouth, because it leaves a feeling of friction between the tablet and the walls of my mouth or gums. for taste, not too sweet and does not leave a sour taste. I may not use this every day, but it is suitable for traveling and sleeping. The tablet has 2 sides. the white side is the tablet, the gray side is the part that will stick to the gums. when I use it during activities, it's a little uncomfortable, especially when I talk, the tablet slides and falls off.

bbe0999c-d416-4255-821b-49bc514888d9
4dc4559d-4b19-4d3d-9b5b-8bd0c3d77970
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

The service has been superb.The website is user friendly and easy to navigate.The website is secure.The delivery was great.The emails were great at letting me know how the delivery is progressing.The product is allows me to have moist ure in my mouth at night which allows me to sleep easily.I like the mint flavour

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Xyli Melts are easy to use according to the instructions and provide effective relief from dry mouth both during the day and at night. I now almost forget I have one in my mouth. They have a subtle flavour which does not interfere with my sense of taste and they do not have a negative effect on my teeth. I recommend them to anyone who has Dry Mouth.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

A great solution for those who suffer from dry mouth. I only use it at night. Until now I would wake up several times a night for water. Since I started using this product my sleep has become more continuous as I have less need for water during night time. The lozenges stick really well to the gums and last at least 4 hours. The taste is very delicate. When I wake up from sleep my mouth is less dry than it was before I started using this product . And it's completely natural!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This product is the only one which helps my grandfather with this dry mouth’s every evening. He uses the non-mint type, which flavor was only available here . The pill size may be small, but one is enough for the whole night.

Like this. It’s indicated as slightly sweet but to me it’s just nice and not sweet. Will buy again

b6f432eb-3e2a-478e-a90a-bb58a169c84f
Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Nice neutral flavour, works well. Only thing is the price. The packet goes really fast.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Very good! I bought it for my grandma and she is happy with the quality and the flavor